Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As to original post containing the tweet that TN is suppressing voters by not allowing felons to vote. Whole thing is misleading, it doesn’t tell you that felons can indeed have their voting rights restored if in good standing of the court (costs and fines paid, time served, probation completed, child support paid) I see no suppression there. I in fact find it appropriate at every level. If and when a convicted felon has met all of those obligations and is in good standing he/she should by all means then be granted their voting rights again, to not restore that right would then be suppression in my belief.

As to original post containing the tweet that TN is suppressing voters by not allowing felons to vote. Whole thing is misleading, it doesn’t tell you that felons can indeed have their voting rights restored if in good standing of the court (costs and fines paid, time served, probation completed, child support paid) I see no suppression there. I in fact find it appropriate at every level. If and when a convicted felon has met all of those obligations and is in good standing he/she should by all means then be granted their voting rights again, to not restore that right would then be suppression in my belief.
Good addition to the convo.

I am glad there is a pathway for restoration of rights.

Republican Russia lovers expect to win majorities in our Congress. God help America. Republicans are out to destroy our Republic, and they might just do it. If we lose it, we might never get it back.

Reactions: McDad
But you haven't explained why child support should be tied to voting. Being the only state to do that seems a bit off

Republican Russia lovers expect to win majorities in our Congress. God help America. Republicans are out to destroy our Republic, and they might just do it. If we lose it, we might never get it back.
Joe Biden is guiding America to WW3 and their will be no coming back from that

Reactions: dovervolz
Again, it was a side note to that post. It had to do with how the democrats are all of a sudden trying to release as many criminals as they can. They want the votes.

Imagine being a fully formed adult who thinks one side is completely malignant and the other side is completely benevolent,

That's more dangerous to the Republic than anything.

But you haven't explained why child support should be tied to voting. Being the only state to do that seems a bit off

Why do I have to explain it ? I didn’t make the law. Not paying child support in TN as I understand it is tied to all of your rights in the state by law. Your driving privileges as well as your voting privileges are affected by child support by law. I didn’t make the law, but I have no problem with it. Do you ? You think a dead beat Dad out there somewhere impregnating multiple women and taking responsibility for none of them should have the right to vote on legislators ? And, I am not sure that TN is the only State that requires this, article just says TN is a State that does. I am sure someone on here knows way more about the accuracy of this than I do, so enlightening is certainly welcome. But, even if TN were the only State to have this requirement I would have no problem with it. Would you ?

Last edited:
Why do I have to explain it ? I didn’t make the law. Not paying child support in TN as I understand it is tied to all of your rights in the state by law. Your driving privileges as well as your voting privileges are affected by child support by law. I didn’t make the law, but I have no problem with it. Do you ? You think a dead beat Dad out there somewhere impregnating multiple women and taking responsibility for none of them should have the right to vote on legislators ?

No problem with it. I want less people voting.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back