Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After a period of time once that sentence is completed. Not in the date of completion.

Fire away

When all conditions of a persons sentence has been completed why shouldn't they be a full member of society with all of their rights restored?

When all conditions of a persons sentence has been completed why shouldn't they be a full member of society with all of their rights restored?
because recidivism is a real thing.

Prison is a place to get a PhD in criminal ways and methods. Nah. I want some proof of change. Don't get arrested for give years after release and then maybe.

The lunacy of the American public will not surprise me. The left will get in line when they look at the ballot. Guaranteed

I've already said my predictions are a narrow win in the House +10 seats. The senate stays as a split. Anything better than that is icing on the top and totally unexpected for me. It would give the democrats some grave concerns.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Prison is a place to get a PhD in criminal ways and methods. Nah. I want some proof of change. Don't get arrested for give years after release and then maybe.
You don't think recidivism is fueled by disenfranchisement?

Sentencing had no requirement for a lesson to change. The for-profit model doesn't want it either and they have lobbyists

In a pleasant surprise, Alabama had a straight line option Libertarian candidates. I voted for all of them (they weren't in all races). Gotta keep ballot access.

Never really paid attention but the symbol is a porcupine (as opposed to donkey or elephant). A defensive animal that doesn't harm anyone who leaves it alone.
I voted for all L on the ballot as well. Won't change anything

I also voted No on retaining all judges. They need to know someone is watching 😀

Driving is a right?

The Article says TN it's the only state to use child support to deny voting. Yes, I have issues with the state using completely unrelated and arbitrary reason to deny a citizen the right to vote. Everyone should if you think far enough ahead.
If you won't support your own child then you shouldn't have any rights at all .

Reactions: ButchPlz
In a pleasant surprise, Alabama had a straight line option Libertarian candidates. I voted for all of them (they weren't in all races). Gotta keep ballot access.

Never really paid attention but the symbol is a porcupine (as opposed to donkey or elephant). A defensive animal that doesn't harm anyone who leaves it alone.
Fitting symbol...

...for a bunch of pricks.

pun-hades.gif

Ken Langone just went all in on Joe Biden on Neil Cavuto. It wasn't pretty. It I can find the segment save then I will post in later.

Isn't our CJS based on punishment (prohibition of freedoms) for crimes committed rather than punishment from crimes which might be committed?

I've seen numerous reports of voter turnout being heavily red. Doesn't matter when truck fulls of votes get counted after midnight I guess.

VN Store

Back