Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm old enough to remember seeing this on TV.

what a delicious quisine-o

hqdefault.jpg

I guess I missed poll closing time. Republican house and senate is my hope and prediction.

Still a big fan of Chefboyardee pizza kits made at home. Good stuff ! Leave it to a politician to corrupt something as good as ole Chefboyardee.

Well I like that I can buy a few cans because I want to. I don’t like politicians telling me I’m just gonna have to eat it because he sucks at his job!

I was gonna grill a ribeye, but just pulled this bad boy outta the cupboard. Gonna make 2 cheese, have a few beers and then go to bed early. I hope when I wake up I learn that by some great miracle Independents have taken control of the House and Senate and our current dipshat excuse for President and Vice President have resigned. Man what a fantastic day on the golf course I could have tomorrow if it were so. Let’s make some dough.

5E4DE268-5A25-405F-BC9F-A7289047BF9D.jpeg

I was gonna grill a ribeye, but just pulled this bad boy outta the cupboard. Gonna make 2 cheese, have a few beers and then go to bed early. I hope when I wake up I learn that by some great miracle Independents have taken control of the House and Senate and our current dipshat excuse for President and Vice President have resigned. Man what a fantastic day on the golf course I could have tomorrow if it were so. Let’s make some dough.

View attachment 512082
Better watch out, that thing expired before my 1 year old was born.

Reactions: Sea Ray
No lie: I have surely eaten my weight in CByD spaghetti with mini meatballs back in the day.
Heck, I'd probably eat some now just to reminisce.
A bunch of rich people in here…. Follow Biden’s advice and eat the generic version of CByD.

Just because you haven't succeeded yet in saying something that is not really stupid, don't stop trying. Try, try, and try again!
It’s not stupid, it’s truth. What’s stupid is people like you support this worthless administration that hasn’t done anything good for citizens.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
In a pleasant surprise, Alabama had a straight line option Libertarian candidates. I voted for all of them (they weren't in all races). Gotta keep ballot access.

Never really paid attention but the symbol is a porcupine (as opposed to donkey or elephant). A defensive animal that doesn't harm anyone who leaves it alone.

Reactions: StarRaider
Brit Hume advises Biden to shake up Cabinet after midterms: 'Weakest' I've seen in my career | Fox News Video

Brit Hume advises Biden to shake up Cabinet after midterms: 'Weakest' I've seen in my career
Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume calls Democrats 'ridiculous' for warning Republican wins would result in a 'threat to democracy' and argues Biden's 'decidedly weak' Cabinet needs a post-election overhaul.
LOL

Glad that a "journalist" is giving his $.02 to POTUS.

VN Store

Back