Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does it not surprise me that your favorite news sources are Russian state media?

You must be brained like a warm puddle under a cow to say a think like that. Are your friends like you? Just tell the truth and say yes, brained like peed on dirt.

When they re-offend they lose their rights again otherwise they should be full members of society.
I disagree. That is the same as saying drunk driving is OK, but drunk crashing is a crime. But hey, we can disagree on this and I'll still think you are OK.

Good grief that's ridiculous. Are you always so in favor of an oppressive govt?
Its not oppessive., They had the right to make that child then support them. I just dont support deadbeat parents. You can if you want to. Thats your righr.

Biggest line I have ever seen at my small conservative voting site.
We went to the Farragut Town Hall last Monday and it took like 2 minutes, out the door. I'm scarred after the 2020 line wrapped all the way around the building and back parking lot.

Reactions: allvol123
Doesn’t seem to be the red wave we hoped for.

Not at all. Trump backed candidates hurt the party. Republicans need to move away from Trump now. They may still eek out the Senate and I do think they'll get the House but they should have done much better. This was an unforced error

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Not at all. Trump backed candidates hurt the party. Republicans need to move away from Trump now. They may still eek out the Senate and I do think they'll get the House but they should have done much better. This was an unforced error
Yes. DeSantis is the Republican party now. Trump needs to be done for good.

Doesn’t seem to be the red wave we hoped for.

2024 apparently will be much better for the gop in terms of who's up for re-election. I don't see Trump running again. Those NE districts will always to communists, maybe they'll continue to suffer this winter due to the cold weather and fuel rationing. They deserve what they get

Yes. DeSantis is the Republican party now. Trump needs to be done for good.

Will this finally do it?

Thought getting voted out after 1 term would’ve done it but instead the party rallied around him. It’s been clear for a minute now that people don’t like the guy and he was leading Rs over the cliff. Why is the party so slow to catch up (in your opinion)?

Reactions: Sea Ray
Will this finally do it?

Thought getting voted out after 1 term would’ve done it but instead the party rallied around him. It’s been clear for a minute now that people don’t like the guy and he was leading Rs over the cliff. Why is the party so slow to catch up (in your opinion)?
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back