Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost like abortion is a deeply personal decision and people don’t want the government involved in the process.

I’m not sure why the R party seeks to always make this an issue. From a purely political standpoint it’s a loser for Rs.

Roe v Wade made it a federal government issue. It being overturned gave the decision making power back to the people.

Almost like abortion is a deeply personal decision and people don’t want the government involved in the process.

I’m not sure why the R party seeks to always make this an issue. From a purely political standpoint it’s a loser for Rs.
Because we oppose murder?

Reactions: Ttucke11
“murder”. Interpretation of some church folks not supported by any fact. Separation of church and state.

It’s a losing topic for Rs and always will be, which was my point.
No, that's what you tell yourselves to make you feel better about free sex without responsibility. So just go inside the womb, dismember a baby with a beating heart, and then vacuum it out and throw it away like trash.

But all good because we'll pretend it's not actually a baby.

I'd rather be on the right side of history than on the side of this evil, even if it costs us in this increasingly depraved culture.

Usually gerrymandering.

Feel free to die on this hill. I hope the Republican Part adopts this take about Roe vs. Wade as well.

Always an excuse with you guys.

Abortion is a state issue and R v W was a bad ruling that needed to be overturned. If you disagree with your state legislature work for candidates that support your positions. State law is a helluva lot easier to change than federal.

Abortion is a state issue and R v W was a bad ruling that needed to be overturned. If you disagree with your state legislature work for candidates that support your positions. State law is a helluva lot easier to change than federal.

Agreed. I don't think it should be a Federal issue to ban or allow abortion.

Reactions: hog88

Really just sounds like you're not so much "pro-freedom" as you are "pro-oppression when it's my team."

Again, I have no desire to argue with you here. Hope the republican party takes this ass-backward position as well.

Reactions: zeppelin128
Really just sounds like you're not so much "pro-freedom" as you are "pro-oppression when it's my team."

Again, I have no desire to argue with you here. Hope the republican party takes this ass-backward position as well.

I'm anti-federal government control over local/state issues. That equates to pro-freedom.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I'm anti-federal government control over local/state issues. That equates to pro-freedom.
Sounds like an argument southern democrats used to make when supporting segregation. But I guess social conservatives often equate 'freedom to oppress' with 'freedom.'

No, that's what you tell yourselves to make you feel better about free sex without responsibility. So just go inside the womb, dismember a baby with a beating heart, and then vacuum it out and throw it away like trash.

But all good because we'll pretend it's not actually a baby.

I'd rather be on the right side of history than on the side of this evil, even if it costs us in this increasingly depraved culture.

You can’t murder something that can’t live on its own outside of the womb.

Not a viable life until 24 weeks. Facts tell us this, regardless of what pastors say or feelings we may have.

Less than 1% of abortions take place after 24 weeks. Another fact.

Sounds like an argument southern democrats used to make when supporting segregation. But I guess social conservatives often equate 'freedom to oppress' with 'freedom.'
That is an observations which insinuates ulterior motives but it isn't an argument which supports your position or refutes hog's position.

Reactions: hog88

Not a viable life until 24 weeks. Facts tell us this, regardless of what pastors say or feelings we may have.

Again, this is simply more justification for the practice. You're killing a human life whether you want to admit it or not. All in the name of convenience. And some want it all the way up until birth.

That is an observations which insinuates ulterior motives but it isn't an argument which supports your position or refutes hog's position.
That was an extreme example, but surely you, or any reasonable person, would agree that "leave it to the states" has often been used as an excuse for the denial of human rights.

I'm a social agnostic. You live your life and let me live mine but we will both be better off without the federal government involved in our daily lives.

So you can't murder a toddler?

That was an extreme example, but surely you, or any reasonable person, would agree that "leave it to the states" has often been used as an excuse for the denial of human rights.

Sure it has been just as "let the federal government decide" has often been used for the same thing.

Again, this is simply more justification for the practice. You're killing a human life whether you want to admit it or not. All in the name of convenience. And some want it all the way up until birth.

Considering it is not a viable human life until 24 weeks, I see you’re sticking with feelings over facts. Nothing wrong with that.

2024 apparently will be much better for the gop in terms of who's up for re-election. I don't see Trump running again. Those NE districts will always to communists, maybe they'll continue to suffer this winter due to the cold weather and fuel rationing. They deserve what they get
Trump is running again, and I’m voting for him, because I want lower inflation, lower gas prices, and lower taxes. You can do whatever you want.

VN Store

Back