Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

When were you there? I ask because it was actually a decent middle class neighborhood up through the early to mid 90's. almost overnight it became Tijuana

2001-2003.

And I have never heard of missionaries being messed with. 10-20 male and female cover the area.

Now, thanks to the DVDs that Fr33minds is offering, I have Friedman on video stating precisely what he believes about immigration. And, instead of giving you half quotes, like the anti-immigration crowd does, I want to give you his precise words. What follows are direct quotes from Friedman in his lecture, What is America.

Friedman referred to the millions of immigrants and how most came “with empty hands.” He noted that some immigrants in the audience were more recent and said: “You are the modern wave that we ought to be welcoming as immigrants. In the same tradition, as the tradition, which enabled the rest of us to get here.”

You had a flood of immigrants, millions of them, coming to this country. What brought them here? It was the hope for a better life for them and their children. And, in the main, they succeeded. It is hard to find any century in history, in which so large a number of people experience so great an improvement in the conditions of their life, in the opportunities open to them, as in the period of the 19th and early 20th century.

You will find that hardly a soul who will say that it was a bad thing. Almost everybody will say it was a good thing. ‘But what about today? Do you think we should have free immigration?’ ‘Oh, no,’ they’ll say, ‘We couldn’t possibly have free immigration today. Why, that would flood us with immigrants from India, and God knows where. We’d be driven down to a bare subsistence level.’

Classically Liberal: What Milton Friedman really said about immigration.

Reactions: 1 person
My parents live about 4 miles north. No complaints.

Then again, they aren't pantspissers.

Four miles west and you're in Bellemeade.... Probably not a lot of pantspissers over there either.
Four miles north and you're in Germantown.... What's your point? The area I'm talking about is a latrine

Reactions: 2 people
Good thing that's a small fraction of America. You still got most of the entire country for native born whites.

I'm sure there are many other examples like the one I gave, but I'm not familiar with them the way I am this one. I've seen what it once was and what it has became and why.

I'm guessing a spoiled rich kid.

You must be going senile.

Actually, CP is coming off as such in this scenario. I don't refer to socioeconomically limited neighborhoods as latrines. I lived and worked out of one for years.

But let's go ahead and perpetuate language that serves no other purpose than to dehumanize the lower class.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
This has a religious bend to it, don't be shocked that i shared it.

Dehumanization Through Objectification | Connor's Conundrums

That was a good read. I think it's been made obvious over the years that I'm not of the mind to be PC for the sake of being PC. However, I do believe certain dialogues that are common among affluent crowds are set to dehumanize those they deem lesser, especially when it's socioeconomically based. Essentially, I'm referring to a high dollar circle jerk.

Then, when you challenge it, you're met with disdain and projection. The last 4 pages of this thread have proven that.

Reactions: 5 people
It is, I hear you recommend castration and estrogen supplements.

Oh, there's not enough estrogen in the world to significantly decrease your bombastic masculinity. It's quite a shame you never put that testosterone heightened virility to use in the military. I'd imagine that such a courageous paladin as yourself could have single handedly slayed all of America's enemies in one great blow.

Maybe in your next life you can actually enter the arena, as opposed to being relegated to merely assuring everyone that you are super courageous and menacingly tough.

Best of luck.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Any blemish in a silver spoon clearly makes you extremely uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable? You're not understanding the point I'm making. That area used to be a nice middle class type community. Then waves of illegals started flooding into the area. Long time residents moved away, property values dropped and more illegals continued to move in. Now what was once a very "American" area is now a crime-ridden "Mexican" area. Huff says there's no way illegals will affect the Anerican culture, but he's full of **** because I've seen it happen with my own eyes. It will continue to grow as long as their allowed to flow in without consequence.

Reactions: 3 people
You must be going senile.

Actually, CP is coming off as such in this scenario. I don't refer to socioeconomically limited neighborhoods as latrines. I lived and worked out of one for years.

But let's go ahead and perpetuate language that serves no other purpose than to dehumanize the lower class.

damn it Dink.... It's not about dehumanizing the lower class.its about how the area became lower class.

Reactions: 3 people
Uncomfortable? You're not understanding the point I'm making. That area used to be a nice middle class type community. Then waves of illegals started flooding into the area. Long time residents moved away, property values dropped and more illegals continued to move in. Now what was once a very "American" area is now a crime-ridden "Mexican" area. Huff says there's no way illegals will affect the Anerican culture, but he's full of **** because I've seen it happen with my own eyes. It will continue to grow as long as their allowed to flow in without consequence.

Youre blind man.

Look how great of a country Mexico is. Us becoming Northern Mexico is a win win for everyone. At some point we'll become so sh@tty just like them, that everyone will want to escape our place for a better life in Canada.

Reactions: 2 people
damn it Dink.... It's not about dehumanizing the lower class.its about how the area became lower class.

It is just important we hear about his struggles. He lived and worked out of one for years. Why that is relevant to it being a latrine is anyone's guess, because it still is one.

Asserting that the 'degentrification' of neighborhoods is something that is necessarily connected to immigration and at odds with the history of (sub)urban living in the US is absurd.

Americans are not alone in liking both nice, new shiny things and things that are old enough to convey some nostalgic sentiment. When (sub)urban residential areas are no longer 'nice, new, and shiny' and the persons who live in those areas have the means to move to places more desirable, they do so. The results that follows are, more often than not, a replacement of socio-economic demographics. A shift back to middle and upper class residents in that area does not occur unless, at a later time, these houses are now viewed as somehow classic, quaint, etc, as well as viewed as being incredibly cheap to defray both the opportunity costs of perceived safety and the costs of refurbishing.

The thing is, so long as there exist low-income persons in your country, there will exist low-income areas. These areas will have all the characteristics of low-income areas, but they will also always remain as pockets.

Actually, that last assertion is not exactly true. So long as low-income laborers are allowed to work low-income jobs, then low-income areas will always remain as pockets. However, if we try to eradicate low-income laborers and low-income jobs, then over the course of a generation or two most of the US will resemble these low-income areas now because everything will fall apart.

And, at the end of the day, this entire line of argument is irrelevant, because who the **** cares about whether or not something is sightly or unsightly? Oh, wait, idiots care about that ****.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back