Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Read the title of the thread. I thought you were good with the influx of the Middle Eastern populations to Europe which should help them, I assume you would argue, from being f'd economically.

@huff

Last edited:
So, you just want unlimited white immigration, like it was in the past, to the exclusion of yellow and brown persons?

European immigration to the US was unrestricted until the 1920s.

You're a day late and a dollar short on the context of the conversation between Huff and I professor.
It never fails to amaze me how any objection to illegal immigration always gets turned into a racial issue or the dehumanization of the lower class.

Why don't you stroll on down to the corner of your sh***y neighborhood and buy some loose cigarettes or something? Those dehumans need your assistance to survive.

Reactions: 1 person
And, at the end of the day, this entire line of argument is irrelevant, because who the **** cares about whether or not something is sightly or unsightly? Oh, wait, idiots care about that ****.

This is asinine on an extreme level.

But hey, someone needs to live and "maintain" the crap neighborhoods and marry and reproduce with disgusting people.

I'd imagine that plenty of the posters in here would probably think of the area I live in as a latrine.

Personally, I love living in lower-income areas. If one can get over the 'unsightly appearance', one will find that such areas offer better food, better and cheaper activities/events, more social engagement with persons on the street, etc.

Lol. Better food? Based on what facts?

You're a day late and a dollar short on the context of the conversation between Huff and I professor.
It never fails to amaze me how any objection to illegal immigration always gets turned into a racial issue or the dehumanization of the lower class.

Why don't you stroll on down to the corner of your sh***y neighborhood and buy some loose cigarettes or something? Those dehumans need your assistance to survive.

It should not amaze you that your racist undertones are highlighted in discussions, so kudos on being amazed.

You are a racist. That's clear as day.

Reactions: 3 people
That is a ton of it.

crap neighborhoods...disgusting people.

I doubt you ought to be opining in any way on arrogance.

Fortunately, everyone eventually dies. The sooner you, CP, and persons like you die off, the better.

Until then, I support your freedom to continue to espouse your racist, hooray white-culture bull****, as toxic as it is. Yet, you refuse to support free movement of persons and peoples, as beneficial as it is to everyone (well, everyone except the racists who somehow get butthurt over having to look at 'unsightly' neighborhoods).

Enjoy your Labor Day...you know, the day in which laborers are commemorated for laboring.

Reactions: 5 people
I doubt you ought to be opining in any way on arrogance.

Fortunately, everyone eventually dies. The sooner you, CP, and persons like you die off, the better.

Until then, I support your freedom to continue to espouse your racist, hooray white-culture bull****, as toxic as it is. Yet, you refuse to support free movement of persons and peoples, as beneficial as it is to everyone (well, everyone except the racists who somehow get butthurt over having to look at 'unsightly' neighborhoods).

Enjoy your Labor Day...you know, the day in which laborers are commemorated for laboring.

Aww, went the racist card right away. Probably get you a quick A+ from one of your crap professors. But shows you not to be the deep philosopher you wish to be, just another dime a dozen racist, classist, etc.

I have had a fine labor day so far doing my yard work this morning in my great neighborhood where people enjoy keeping their property sightly.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd imagine that plenty of the posters in here would probably think of the area I live in as a latrine.

Personally, I love living in lower-income areas. If one can get over the 'unsightly appearance', one will find that such areas offer better food, better and cheaper activities/events, more social engagement with persons on the street, etc.

One of the things I kept waiting for someone to mention. A lot of posters are missing out on amazing establishments.

Aww, went the racist card right away.

Probably get you a quick A+ from one of your crap professors. But shows you not to be the deep philosopher you wish to be, just another dime a dozen racist, classist, etc.

I have had a fine labor day so far doing my yard work this morning in my great neighborhood where people enjoy keeping their property sightly.

I'm sure that you probably share your 'sightly' neighborhood with fellow racists. Kudos for that.

Yes, I'll gladly label you and your ilk as racists. If you want to conclude that means I'm not much a philosopher, so be it.

At the end of the day, I'm not the one who is honestly defending the following position:

We ought to exclude persons from entering our country when they are desperate for work or desperate to avoid being the victims of a violent atrocity because they live in ways I view as unsightly or disgusting (your word, you piece of trash).

You might be able to hold such a position without being a racist bigot, but I highly doubt it. I think most persons that are not deeply bigoted cannot hold such a position; yet, if there are exceptions, then they are the most classless materialists the world has ever seen.

So, maybe you're just that...?

Reactions: 4 people
One of the things I kept waiting for someone to mention. A lot of posters are missing out on amazing establishments.

I'd imagine a lot of posters on here would sooner go to a Chilis, Applebees, O'Charley's, etc., than walk into an honest-to-god hole-in-the-wall establishment serving street tacos.

I'm sure that you probably share your 'sightly' neighborhood with fellow racists. Kudos for that.

Yes, I'll gladly label you and your ilk as racists. If you want to conclude that means I'm not much a philosopher, so be it.

At the end of the day, I'm not the one who is honestly defending the following position:

We ought to exclude persons from entering our country when they are desperate for work or desperate to avoid being the victims of a violent atrocity because they live in ways I view as unsightly or disgusting (your word, you piece of trash).

You might be able to hold such a position without being a racist bigot, but I highly doubt it. I think most persons that are not deeply bigoted cannot hold such a position; yet, if there are exceptions, then they are the most classless materialists the world has ever seen.

Maybe he just wants the government to enforce the law, and live in a country with borders. No borders, no country.

Hooray, boy with privileged upbringing finds connection to poverty in recent years. We all tip our cap to you.

I am quite confident I am no more a racist than you.

I deal with people on an individual level, one to one. Color of their skin means nothing to me.

Now go play with the neighborhood people that supply you with such joy due to the fact they are fully aware of how greatly their lives were improved because such a man as you has put himself in their presence.

Maybe he just wants the government to enforce the law, and live in a country with borders. No borders, no country.

Not all laws are good or just. That's basic.

Also, nobody said anything about getting rid if borders. Unrestricted, yet regulated, immigration can exist.

Hooray, boy with privileged upbringing finds connection to poverty in recent years. We all tip our cap to you.

I deal with people on an individual level, one to one. Color of their skin means nothing to me.

Now go play with the neighborhood people that supply you with such joy due to the fact they are fully aware of how greatly their lives were improved because such a man as you has put himself in their presence.
My theory is that some of the liberals on this forum, like Huff, Dink, and Trut, were born into wealthy families and feel horrible guilt about their privilege. So, they go and pretend that they are just like the common folk. They are probably still rebelling against their parents.

I giggled.

Do you dry clean your gown or do you just soak it in some hot water with a lot of bleach?

My theory is that some of the liberals on this forum, like Huff, Dink, and Trut, were born into wealthy families and feel horrible guilt about their privilege. So, they go and pretend that they are just like the common folk. They are probably still rebelling against their parents.

Indeed. They are very impressed with themselves.

Neither Huff nor Trut are liberals in the sense that neither of us are pro-welfare or anti-free-market.

Swing and a miss.

Not all laws are good or just. That's basic.

Also, nobody said anything about getting rid if borders. Unrestricted, yet regulated, immigration can exist.
"Getting rid (IF) borders?" Weren't you the one complaining about "coherent sentences," because I left out one word?

VN Store

Back