Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Can you answer honestly? I would hope you understood I was asking about policy and not borders.

Stick your flag in the dirt. Take a position. How many immigrants should we accept?
I have no idea how many are needed. I would be in favor of trading lazy white or black trash for Mexicans that work. Can we send one American welfare family to Mexico for each family of Mexican workers that we import?

I have no idea how many are needed. I would be in favor of trading lazy white or black trash for Mexicans that work. Can we send one American welfare family to Mexico for each family of Mexican workers that we import?

This isn't realistic, so it's not worth addressing.

So you do agree we need some level of immigration?

Reactions: 1 person
Volnation logic:

I want religion to be legal, but I don't want it in my house. I must be a hypocrite.

I taught my classes yesterday about logical fallacies. I made up a worksheet for them to review and identify where the statements and claims made were going awry.

As it turns out, I could have saved myself a lot of time and effort had I simply showed them VolNation Politics Forum on the projector.

This is blatantly racist. Wow.

Can you answer honestly? I would hope you understood I was asking about policy and not borders.

Stick your flag in the dirt. Take a position. How many immigrants should we accept?

I thought we were talking about refugees?

I didn't know that "we" were talking about anything. Me and 1972 are talking. In case you don't know, refugees are immigrants.

To me an immigrant is here to stay like a Dam Yankee. A refugee is just temporary until it's safe to go home like when you crash at your buddies house after a night out and you don't want to face the wife.

Reactions: 2 people

No, send them to Syria. I hear there are thousands of homes that are empty and need tenants.

Saw that the US has taken in 1500 Syrian refugees since the conflict started 5 years ago.

GTK this doesn't apply anymore.

immigration2.png

10k coming in now.

What'd you fly? My uncle was an A-6 pilot at the time.

That was one of my dream airplanes, but I got stuck in heavies. I flew C-130s. Not many in the Navy but we did have some. I tell people I lived Maverick's nightmare. Hauling rubber dog Shiite out of Hong Kong. It was great.

Need? No. We do not "need" any of them. Just like people do not :"need" to have 5 or 6 kids. The species will propagate just fine. This country would flourish just fine if zero immigrants came in. Need is not a reason.

Need? No. We do not "need" any of them. Just like people do not :"need" to have 5 or 6 kids. The species will propagate just fine. This country would flourish just fine if zero immigrants came in. Need is not a reason.

How do you figure we don't need cheap labor?

Only to fill highly skilled jobs that people here are either too stupid, or not motivated enough to learn. Anybody can be taught how to use a shovel, or pick strawberries. Take away the welfare, food stamps, etc. and the people already here will gain sufficient motivation to do the jobs that they consider beneath them.

VN Store

Back