Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

I am not currently, or ever, having trouble affording my fruits and vegetables, lawn care, etc.

I think labor is in good shape.

Yes, and you live in a country with cheap immigrant labor.

Do you want prices of goods and services to:

go down?
go up?
stay the same?

Think about this long and hard.

Reactions: 1 person
Indeed. Because we have enough. There is no shortage.

Whoosh. We won't have enough if you try and deport them all. Preventing them from working and hoping legal citizens would fill their jobs has proven to fail in Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi. Results were a disaster for the industries. Block out the rhetoric and try to develop a pragmatic viewpoint, you might learn something.

Whoosh. We won't have enough if you try and deport them all. Preventing them from working and hoping legal citizens would fill their jobs has proven to fail in Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi. Results were a disaster for the industries. Block out the rhetoric and try to develop a pragmatic viewpoint, you might learn something.

Dude, we got a thread where R fanboys are destroying the minimum wage in Seattle and we got a thread with R fanboys calling for inflated wages.

I **** you not, you can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: 3 people

Same arguement slave owners had for keeping slaves. :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people

go down?
go up?
stay the same?

So you are ok with people, companies breaking the law hiring illegals.

Dude, we got a thread where R fanboys are destroying the minimum wage in Seattle and we got a thread with R fanboys calling for inflated wages.

I **** you not, you can't make this stuff up.

Consistency on issues rarely crosses thread lines for many posters on here. I've been around long enough to not be surprised at all anymore.

Even if this is true, this is not a useful comparison.

They tried. Smithian economics, however, makes the very strong argument that chattel slavery is not cost effective. But, of course, nobody cares about real economics when they make 'economic' arguments...

go down?
go up?
stay the same?

You think about it long and hard. I am confident we dont need a tidal wave of immigration to continue in order for me to eat fruit, maintain my lawn, or have my hotel room cleaned.

Talk about using fear as a tactic, seems as if that is your method of choice.

Reactions: 3 people

Blah, blah, fear, scare, scare.

I never, repeat NEVER have had trouble acquiring goods or services. So your stories are propagandist BS.

Yes, and I want to change the law. The law is stupid. It's standing in the way of economic progress and freedom.
You and Trut should be on Kim Davis' side then. She apparently thinks that the gay marriage ruling is stupid. If she thinks like you two, she shouldn't go along with the law.

You and Trut should be on Kim Davis' side then. She apparently thinks that the gay marriage ruling is stupid. If she thinks like you two, she shouldn't go along with the law.

Seriously? I appreciate the practice of civil disobedience as a form of protest, but I don't choose sides based on how the sides protest.

Seriously? I appreciate the practice of civil disobedience as a form of protest, but I don't choose sides based on how the sides protest.
Seriously! You seem to have no problems obeying whichever laws that you think are just and vice versa. Just like Kim Davis. Does each individual pick and choose which laws that they like?

You think about it long and hard. I am confident we dont need a tidal wave of immigration to continue in order for me to eat fruit, maintain my lawn, or have my hotel room cleaned.

Why do you say this like I'm arguing you wouldn't have fruit anymore?

Talk about using fear as a tactic, seems as if that is your method of choice.

You are afraid of me asking what you want prices to do?

Seriously! You seem to have no problems obeying whichever laws that you think are just and vice versa. Just like Kim Davis. Does each individual pick and choose which laws that they like?

How does this mean that I should agree with her on every law? That's the part I'm missing.

VN Store

Back