Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Why do you say this like I'm arguing you wouldn't have fruit anymore?

You are afraid of me asking what you want prices to do?

This is part of your argument. We need completely open immigration or else we will no longer enjoy such comfortable lifestyles.

I am not afraid of your question, I dont care about it. I am quite fine with the consequences. You'd be amazed at what lazy people will start doing when their lifestyles quit being subsidized.

Reactions: 1 person
Putting it that way, it's not comparable. She is an officer of the court trusted to enforce the law.

We are talking civilian obedience.
Baltimore and Ferguson proved that civil disobedience causes far less damage than the hurt feelings that Kim Davis caused. Give me the officer of the court inconveniencing a few people any day over the Ferguson riots.

Quote me then, liar.

Stfu loser. I am not a liar, if I got your point wrong then say that.

I have always made it and will never not make it. If tightening immigration raises prices, I do not give a f$$$. I will still make it and dont give a sh$t about those that dont.

Reactions: 4 people
Blah, blah, fear, scare, scare.

I never, repeat NEVER have had trouble acquiring goods or services. So your stories are propagandist BS.

Truly, you've presented some great points. Unfortunately for you, you're doing the opposite of what you intended. So I'll spell it out for you one more time because you're doing a fantastic job of destroying your own argument: The reason you haven't had trouble acquiring goods and services is because of the cheap immigrant labor. You're sitting here literally talking up the economic benefits of illegal immigrants' cheap labor and you don't even know it. It's great.

Additionally, the only ones espousing fear mongering are you and your cohorts who cower and take up arms at any sign of change in the demographics you've grown accustomed to. You have bought the propaganda of illegal immigrants destroying our country hook line and sinker, and it's got you scared ****less like the little pants wetter you are.

Baltimore and Ferguson proved that civil disobedience causes far less damage than the hurt feelings that Kim Davis caused. Give me the officer of the court inconveniencing a few people any day over the Ferguson riots.

Are you high? Do you know what thread you are in? WTF are you talking about?

Truly, you've presented some great points. Unfortunately for you, you're doing the opposite of what you intended. So I'll spell it out for you one more time because you're doing a fantastic job of destroying your own argument: The reason you haven't had trouble acquiring goods and services is because of the cheap immigrant labor. You're sitting here literally talking up the economic benefits of illegal immigrants' cheap labor and you don't even know it. It's great.

Additionally, the only ones espousing fear mongering are you and your cohorts who cower and take up arms at any sign of change in the demographics you've grown accustomed to. You have bought the propaganda of illegal immigrants destroying our country hook line and sinker, and it's got you scared ****less like the little pants wetter you are.

Refer to my last post. Not worried.

This is part of your argument. We need completely open immigration or else we will no longer enjoy such comfortable lifestyles.

I am not afraid of your question, I dont care about it. I am quite fine with the consequences. You'd be amazed at what lazy people will start doing when their lifestyles quit being subsidized.

Sounds like you're talking about welfare now, not immigration. Not surprised you would want to change your angle.

I have always made it and will never not make it. If tightening immigration raises prices, I do not give a f$$$. I will still make it and dont give a sh$t about those that dont.

LOL @ loser

I already stated I never said that and then you falsely attributed basically the same point to me again.

Show me where I said anything of the sort.

LOL @ loser

I already stated I never said that and then you falsely attributed basically the same point to me again.

Show me where I said anything of the sort.

Get the point. If I am wrong on your view. Then step up and say that. Not go straight to "liar." Are you 7?

Are you high? Do you know what thread you are in? WTF are you talking about?
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you suffered from Alzheimer's. Your post #802 , just a couple of minutes ago mentioned civil disobedience, so I commented on just that.

I can afford higher prices. Bring 'em on.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you suffered from Alzheimer's. Your post #802 , just a couple of minutes ago mentioned civil disobedience, so I commented on just that.

In response to your weird tangent. Thank you for making me regret ever responding.

Have plenty of it.

You aren't representing your Alma mater very well with such convincing arguments as "blah, blah, blah," and "not worried," especially when evidence directly contradicts your claims that legal citizens will just hop right into the positions the illegals leave behind. A very head in the sand tactic.

Do we need to go over this again? You did it twice (and have a history of misrepresenting your opponents).

You are free to state your views if someone misrepresents your views. But spending multiple posts crying about it seems your preference.

I am quite good with tightening immigration and the economic consequences do not concern me. There, never mentioned any of your views.

You aren't representing your Alma mater very well with such convincing arguments as "blah, blah, blah," and "not worried," especially when evidence directly contradicts your claims that legal citizens will just hop right into the positions the illegals leave behind. A very head in the sand tactic.
They will hop into them if you pull them off the government tit.

Reactions: 2 people
How do you figure we don't need cheap labor?
What about all the fat asses sitting around collecting welfare? Or should they just be "kept" people? I am having a hard time understanding your perspective on this really. You talk of a market based economy, yet you also talk of the need for cheap labor. I happen to agree more with the former. Let the market figure things out. With the unemployment rate that the Assahola of America has foisted upon us with his failed policies, there is plenty of cheap labor to be had.

Yes, your fear of econmic calamity without illegals is quite solid. Whether someone hops into those roles right away or not is no concern of mine. I am quite happy to watch the econmoics play out. Like I said, I have no fears, I know I will make it.

VN Store

Back