Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

You are misrepresenting again. I don't like inferior solutions. I didn't say there wouldn't be any. I didn't say the "entire economy is teetering", but a significant portion of the labor force is illegal. You can't get rid of that without creating a lot of problems.

Lol. Who said they would be inferior solutions?

For all you tards that believe the cheap labor lie.

CHEAP LABOR?

Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?

Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage

Consumers don't want expensive produce

Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs

But the bottom line is cheap labor
The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie
~ there is no such thing as "cheap labor."

Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children.

He takes a job for $5.00 or $6.00/ hour.

At that wage, with six dependents, he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free.

[] He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent

He qualifies for food stamps

He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care

His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school

He requires bilingual teachers and books

He qualifies for relief from high energy bills

If they are or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI.

Once qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare.

All of this is at that taxpayer's expense.

He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.

Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.

He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00 /hour in benefits.

Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6.00/ hour left after paying their bills and his.

The American taxpayers also pay for increased crime, graffiti and trash clean-up.

Cheap labor? -- YEAH RIGHT! LMFAO!

Did 69 forward you this chain mail? LMFAO!

Reactions: 1 person
Americans don't want to clean bathrooms for $8. I hope you don't mind paying 20-40%* more for those kinds of services.

*admittedly, blindass guess

And THAT is the problem with this country. American's just want high paying jobs, qualifications be damned. This is a product of participation trophy culture.

Guess what little Timmy your over inflated self esteem doesn't mean sh!t in the real world nor does it mean you get to be a high paid CEO (you know those folks you hate) just because you got a Vocal Music degree with a minor in Idiocy at an overpriced private college. Now get to cleaning those sh!tters and contemplate your poor life choices.

Reactions: 2 people
Some of you need to get out more often.

Ain't that the damn truth. But they will be the first ones whining when someone takes their job from them or something happens to them or a loved one caused by an illegal.

So for people like you. Got it.

You said "inflated wages". Doesn't matter what class it's for, that's some liberal, top down control dumbassery

Sorry if I want rewards like higher wages and better benefits for those with college degrees and skilled labor. My bad

Not in their world, you didn't build that.

I don't think you know what we're talking about because this doesn't relate. "You didn't build that" is a justification for taking tax R from a business. He is talking about artificial wages.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back