Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Hooray for might over right. You must love military dictatorships
Interesting spin. When Saddam Hussein was in power there weren't nearly as many murders in Iraq. HE and his henchmen did most of them, true, but it wasn't a failed state completely immersed in chaos as it is now. So in your post, you condemn "might" over "right" Who's to say what right is? Some people can't handle a democratic government. Muslims don't want it. Why do we work so hard to give them something them do not want? Dictatorships may not be pleasant, but in those countries they do work to an extent. Better than civil war anyway.

Interesting spin. When Saddam Hussein was in power there weren't nearly as many murders in Iraq. HE and his henchmen did most of them, true, but it wasn't a failed state completely immersed in chaos as it is now. So in your post, you condemn "might" over "right" Who's to say what right is? Some people can't handle a democratic government. Muslims don't want it. Why do we work so hard to give them something them do not want? Dictatorships may not be pleasant, but in those countries they do work to an extent. Better than civil war anyway.

LOL, wtf

Reactions: 1 person
Someone never got invited to Poker Night.

I pity the bore that is your existence.
I wouldn't waste my time worrying about it. Run along and earn some money now. My SS check, that I don't need, is due soon.

By the way, will getting drunk relieve my pitiful existence? I'm looking at buying a beach house and a new Corvette, and you made me think that I might be better off spending it on alcohol.

I wouldn't waste my time worrying about it. Run along and earn some money now. My SS check, that I don't need, is due soon.

By the way, will getting drunk relieve my pitiful existence? I'm looking at buying a beach house and a new Corvette, and you made me think that I might be better off spending it on alcohol.

Just don't buy a convertible unless the chick in LG's avatar is going to be your constant companion.

The American fabric is quickly eroding.. The idea of acclimation does not happen... Every town have a little whatever

Just don't buy a convertible unless the chick in LG's avatar is going to be your constant companion.
I am having trouble deciding on coupe or convert. The top down is much easier to do on the convert, but I would worry about putting golf clubs in the trunk. They will fit, but I'm afraid of scratching the paint around the trunk. Also, the convert top looks a little small, compared to the body.

I am having trouble deciding on coupe or convert. The top down is much easier to do on the convert, but I would worry about putting golf clubs in the trunk. They will fit, but I'm afraid of scratching the paint around the trunk. Also, the convert top looks a little small, compared to the body.

Buy an M4 instead. Speed, looks, and a usable boot.

Ford Mustang GT1000

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ju0gtSCITRk

Last edited:
The market works towards the best solution. Take that solution away and it will work towards an inferior, but best of remaining solutions.

You assume alot. Like they are the best solution. Take them away and everything else litterally stays the same. Not really.

People also get lazy and dont find better solutions when they think the best solution is already in play.

If labor prices increase then better processes or systems are targeted. People dont just settle for your inferior solutions.

You assume alot. Like they are the best solution.

I really don' think it's assuming a lot to say that lower prices are better. Let's take a poll. Who doesn't prefer lower prices?

If labor prices increase then better processes or systems are targeted. People dont just settle for your inferior solutions.

If your second sentence is true, then better systems are already being targeted.

VN Store

Back