Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

You are free to state your views if someone misrepresents your views. But spending multiple posts crying about it seems your preference.

I am quite good with tightening immigration and the economic consequences do not concern me. There, never mentioned any of your views.

And you think you understand economics?

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, your fear of econmic calamity without illegals is quite solid. Whether someone hops into those roles right away or not is no concern of mine. I am quite happy to watch the econmoics play out. Like I said, I have no fears, I know I will make it.

It's all about you, isn't it?

Baltimore and Ferguson proved that civil disobedience causes far less damage than the hurt feelings that Kim Davis caused. Give me the officer of the court inconveniencing a few people any day over the Ferguson riots.

Truth. Of course OJ Simpson killed two people, but Mark Furman being a racist was far far worse. Same thing.

And you think you understand economics?

Ive never claimed any certain level of understanding on here. I understand I am ok with the markets working themselves out in changing conditions. You want to control them more than me. I want to control our borders, I am happy to have the economics be free to work.

Again, side issue but relevant. We have plenty of people here that need nudged into the game.

Yes, your fear of econmic calamity without illegals is quite solid. Whether someone hops into those roles right away or not is no concern of mine. I am quite happy to watch the econmoics play out. Like I said, I have no fears, I know I will make it.
I'm fine with whatever comes along.

Ive never claimed any certain level of understanding on here. I understand I am ok with the markets working themselves out in changing conditions. You want to control them more than me. I want to control our borders, I am happy to have the economics be free to work.

Again, side issue but relevant. We have plenty of people here that need nudged into the game.

I want the market to be 100% free, and that includes an open market for labor. If you prevent the free flow of labor, you are trying to control the economy.

Asking for freedom is not asking for control of anything other than my own life.

I want to protect our borders (control, if you will) but that and open immigration are not mutually exclusive.

I want the market to be 100% free, and that includes an open market for labor. If you prevent the free flow of labor, you are trying to control the economy.

Asking for freedom is not asking for control of anything other than my own life.

I want to protect our borders (control, if you will) but that and open immigration are not mutually exclusive.

I am great with an open market as well. The market still exists whether the border is wide open or not. Markets are all about finding better solutions in changing conditions.

I am ok with immigration. Not ok with no control at all, the currrent situation.

I am great with an open market as well. The market still exists whether the border is wide open or not. Markets are all about finding better solutions in changing conditions.

I am ok with immigration. Not ok with no control at all, the currrent situation.

You can't have an open market without open border immigration policy. That's independent of whether or not we protect our border from illegal crossing.

The market still exists? What does that mean? Of course it still exists. It exists under communism, even.

You can't have an open market without open border immigration policy. That's independent of whether or not we protect our border from illegal crossing.

The market still exists? What does that mean? Of course it still exists. It exists under communism, even.

We dont have fully free markets now.

An american citizen that cuts trees or installs wood floors will need a business license, insurance, payroll taxes, etc. An illegal will just do it on the slide and not worry about those issues. Hell, he has already proven rules do not mattter to him.

Your argument has actually devolved- something I wasn't sure was possible. Now you're saying economic consequences be damned, because I'll be okay. I guess you aren't as fiscally conservative as you'd like to believe.

Your argument has actually devolved- something I wasn't sure was possible. Now you're saying economic consequences be damned, because I'll be okay. I guess you aren't as fiscally conservative as you'd like to believe.
Say what you like about him, but he is the kind of guy that I would want on my side if things got bad. He can take care of himself. He wouldn't be a ball and chain to drag around.

Say what you like about him, but he is the kind of guy that I would want on my side if things got bad. He can take care of himself. He wouldn't be a ball and chain to drag around.

Well, thankfully we're talking about economic policy and not the potential zombie apocalypse.

Volnation logic:

I want religion to be legal, but I don't want it in my house. I must be a hypocrite.

You have absolutely nothing positive to bring so you bring up religion. You want to accept refugees into your neighbors backyard, just not yours.

You're worthless and the problem.

Try harder.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back