Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

You understand that no matter who is POTUS, we are going to need cleaning ladies?

Also, there aren't enough Americans willing to work those jobs for $8/hr. We NEED immigrants. Want hotel costs to go up over night? Deport the illegals. It will be awesome to see the economy with travel on the decline.
Have you ever wondered why there aren't enough Americans willing to work those jobs for $8/hr?

Reactions: 1 person
no you didn't. You answered it with a specific example. The question is more philosophical and general in nature. I'm done for tonight, you're boring me, and I'm flying to Nashville tomorrow for the game.

Oh, you want general? Okay, refugees always benefit from being allowed to get away from their persecutors and find safety in another country.

It's basic (almost as basic as realizing that being okay with illegal immigration and thinking illegal immigrants should be punished more severely for crimes is incoherent). I guess you have a lot to think about on your flight.

Reactions: 3 people
You understand that no matter who is POTUS, we are going to need cleaning ladies?

Also, there aren't enough Americans willing to work those jobs for $8/hr. We NEED immigrants. Want hotel costs to go up over night? Deport the illegals. It will be awesome to see the economy with travel on the decline.

Well that is some sound rationale to form your immigration policy around. Making sure we have enough maids. We should form a government airline that does nothing but fly people from third world countries up here to live.

Reactions: 2 people

Congratulations on being racist.

Well that is some sound rationale to form your immigration policy around. Making sure we have enough maids. We should form a government airline that does nothing but fly people from third world countries up here to live.

I'm reducing it to something you guys can digest. When i say the economy relies on their labor, nobody knows what i mean. This is a small snap shot.

The beauty of it is you don't have to do anything. No airline needed. They come to us and offer us their services. The bastards!

How about we act like the free country we are supposed to be and allow a free market for labor?

I just can't understand the person that feels they have a right to deny someone the American dream. That's a horrible person. Seriously.

Who here actually has the stones to kick someone out? Or do you just want someone else to do it and you get to pretend like no lives are being ruined?

I just can't understand the person that feels they have a right to deny someone the American dream. That's a horrible person. Seriously.

Who here actually has the stones to kick someone out? Or do you just want someone else to do it and you get to pretend like no lives are being ruined?
I have no desire to deny someone the American dream. I simply shouldn't have to pay for their dream. If they want to come here and work, legal or not, and contribute, then fine. If they want to come here and drop a kid and collect welfare, then put them both on the first boat/plane/packing crate back to wherever.

You are part of the problem

Where's the deflection?

Basically, you said something analogous to, "I bet the rape victim regrets wearing a skirt". When the problem is not how she's dressed, the problem is the rapist.

If that victim is walking butt naked, then they share some of the responsibility for being raped. For someone who claims to be so intellectually superior to everyone, you sure do lack a bit of common sense.

Last edited:

I don't think most want to deny the American Dream to anyone but we have to have some kind of order to those entering the country. You can't just kick down the door and enter at your liesure then claim legal citizen status. It doesn't work that way anywhere else in the world.

I don't think most want to deny the American Dream to anyone but we have to have some kind of order to those entering the country. You can't just kick down the door and enter at your liesure then claim legal citizen status. It doesn't work that way anywhere else in the world.

You're dealing with hippy love everyone types....they don't believe in systems and organization

VN Store

Back