President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Biden fluffs it again! President stumbles and appears to forget name of his FEMA director Deanne Criswell during emergency press conference on Afghanistan and Tropical Storm Henri

Joe Biden was hit by another on-air gaffe Sunday when he appeared to forget the name of his FEMA director just moments after speaking with her.

In 10-to-12-second video clips that have sparked widespread discussion about the president's wellbeing, Biden said, 'There's no one better to lead this operation than...than....umm...uh...Deanne....uh....Criswell.'

46975303-9917261-image-a-10_1629670745098.jpg

Deanne Bennett Criswell is the American emergency management officer currently serving as the administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). She was confirmed on April 22, 2021

Biden appears to forget name of FEMA director Deanne Criswell during press conference | Daily Mail Online

Biden fluffs it again! President stumbles and appears to forget name of his FEMA director Deanne Criswell during emergency press conference on Afghanistan and Tropical Storm Henri

Joe Biden was hit by another on-air gaffe Sunday when he appeared to forget the name of his FEMA director just moments after speaking with her.

In 10-to-12-second video clips that have sparked widespread discussion about the president's wellbeing, Biden said, 'There's no one better to lead this operation than...than....umm...uh...Deanne....uh....Criswell.'

Deanne Bennett Criswell is the American emergency management officer currently serving as the administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). She was confirmed on April 22, 2021

Biden appears to forget name of FEMA director Deanne Criswell during press conference | Daily Mail Online

WOW .... what a shocker. I bet he has to stop & think who Jill is when he gets home.

You really wanna go there

I've always found the historical view of a president's effectiveness more indicative of success rather than a poll during an administration.
U.S. News and World Report seems to have a pretty good summary of currently available historical rankings:

1629740647096.png

I've always found the historical view of a president's effectiveness more indicative of success rather than a poll during an administration.
U.S. News and World Report seems to have a pretty good summary of currently available historical rankings:

View attachment 388759
I don’t blame you I’d run like hell from Biden’s current performance and deflect also.

Just as I don't blame you for playing the "but Biden" card.
Let's see how history ranks Biden 10 years from now compared to your boy.
The but Biden card? LMFAO he’s the damn president that owns this fiasco front to back and it’s only going to get worse the longer it goes on! Currently it’s labeled by many as the worst moment NATO has seen but by all means let’s find the bottom in time 😂

Just as I don't blame you for playing the "but Biden" card.
Let's see how history ranks Biden 10 years from now compared to your boy.

Lol, the number of lib's coming up with these metrics. It's like Time Magazine putting Biden on the cover with shades on looking 40 years younger and menacing. We all know it's fake propaganda. Lib's get off on it though. Like "Hell yeah Jo. Wooo!"

Our Potato in Chief is speaking on the vaccine that's been FDA approved. Get the shot.
I wonder if he has been told the real news on his grand F up.

Leave him alone. This is all he has and his administration didn't even help come up with it. He needs to be able to use someone else's wins.

VN Store

Back