Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

Its against the law to drink while on job as a bartender! Just like its against the law to drink and drive!

You posted pics of you and your wife at a bar a few weeks ago, invited vn members to join you.

Did you or your wife drive home that night ?

CNN is just trying to fill air time and keep people watching.

While some of this stuff may be interesting in its own right--if you're into that kind of thing--it provides no insight into what actually happened on the flight.

And that's all they can do, since "news" has essentially dried up after 11 days.

CNN is just trying to fill air time and keep people watching.

While some of this stuff may be interesting in its own right--if you're into that kind of thing--it provides no insight into what actually happened on the flight.

And that's all they can do, since "news" has essentially dried up after 11 days.

"Sensational journalism"

I still somehow think the Amish mafia was involved. Never trust people with beards.

Wait, I have a beard, I'm not sure if I should trust myself or not.

I'm thinking now the plane is on the ground..someone is demanding ransom for passenger's they are in negotiations as we speak. They are keeping it quite for what ever reason!

I can answer most questions about aircraft avionics and ground based surveillance/com/navigation. It's what I do for a living.

Job opportunity for Fox lol

I mean, they are interviewing Rudy Giuliani tonight, so you get the idea they are running out of people saying the same thing?

Job opportunity for Fox lol

I mean, they are interviewing Rudy Giuliani tonight, so you get the idea they are running out of people saying the same thing?

Man I was thinking that. I was like "I am handsome and I know more than these "experts"...I'm in!"

I just find it amusing that they talk to "Experts" who are pilots who literally have no idea really what they are talking about when it comes to disabling equipment outside of circuit breakers or how they are tracked. We give tours to Southwest and JetBlue pilots all the time of our facilities to show them just what it is thats going on on the ground.

But seriously I like talking about here in hopes that people learn more than what they see on the news, and realize its WAAAAY safer to fly here in the US then overseas.

Also..even though I was air force the military stuff I see in movies is just so bad..I should be a consultant. Transformers is one of the few movies that actually showed some of the right stuff..that's sad.

Last edited:
Also..even though I was air force the military stuff I see in movies is just so bad..I should be a consultant. Transformers is one of the few movies that actually showed some of the right stuff..that's sad.

How do you think each and every time I see a SF member wearing a beret like a ****ing pizza chef on crack?

Does make me want to scream. So when you get in to the whole consulting thing, remember your cop buddy that wants, needs and is dying to set the record straight.

So turning back serious for a moment in this thread.

How hard is it to fly a 777 with a single pilot?

It can fly itself . . . until it's time to land.

I'm thinking it probably did--and "landed" in the Indian Ocean.

Actually, I think they can land themselves as well.

But I suppose the more specific question is can this aircraft be operated under normal conditions by one person or is it complicated enough that it would require two people?

My conspiracy theory? That copilot looks shady as hell.

This plane has not crashed anywhere. Period.

They may come up with some debris later but it won't be the real deal.

Dry run imo.

Btw did they ever catch those snipers that took out a power plant in Cali?

Reactions: 1 person
I think they've done at least a preliminary investigation on the major suspects and didn't find any red flags.

Of course it's possible he simply woke up one day and "snapped."

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure I trust anything the Malaysians have "investigated" thus far in this situation.

VN Store

Back