Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

Sounds like you're close minded on this. You've made up your mind it was terrorism and you're sticking to it.

PS - Where is your defending of Mav's honor leading to? Is that wedding bells I hear?

You can't do any better than this??

Why would someone steal a plane? With 239 passengers? Turn off transponders?

Terrorism is not that hard to follow. There are hundreds of possibilities and terrorism is a valid scenario.

You can't do any better than this??

Why would someone steal a plane? With 239 passengers? Turn off transponders?

Terrorism is not that hard to follow. There are hundreds of possibilities and terrorism is a valid scenario.

Yet despite there being hundreds of possibilities, you of the open mind, have settled upon the idea it must be terrorism. Terrorism is a valid option, but to claim it's the correct one demonstrates your mind is not as open as you would like to believe.

Let me know where you and Mav register. Maybe I can get you a nice toaster or something.

Reactions: 3 people
Yet despite there being hundreds of possibilities, you of the open mind, have settled upon the idea it must be terrorism. Terrorism is a valid option, but to claim it's the correct one demonstrates your mind is not as open as you would like to believe.

Let me know where you and Mav register. Maybe I can get you a nice toaster or something.

Let's see where the chips fall. At that time, I'll let you know where to send my apology

1 : a state of intense fear 2 a : one that inspires fear : scourge b : a frightening aspect <the terrors of invasion> c : a cause of anxiety : worry d : an appalling person or thing ; especially : brat 3 : reign of terror 4 : violent or destructive acts (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands <insurrection and revolutionary terror>

Have a blessed day weezer.

Israel does many things better than we do IMO. Mandatory service and merciless war when threatened to name a few. Also always being mainly concerned about domestic problems and not other nations....never hear of them sendng billions to foreign countries while floundering at home. In short..they dontlet liberals gain power. Who knew?

Israel does many things better than we do IMO. Mandatory service and merciless war when threatened to name a few. Also always being mainly concerned about domestic problems and not other nations....never hear of them sendng billions to foreign countries while floundering at home. In short..they dontlet liberals gain power. Who knew?

Glad you advocate cutting out the billions we send them each year :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Birther looney tunes

If (and that's a huge stretch on my part since I did say he was an idiot the other day) the Pakistanis are somehow complicit in this, it will not go well. The Chinese will be understandably pissed if over a hundred of their citizens are in Pakistan and they haven't done anything about it.

(and cue "the Chinese are in on it" conspiracy theory)

If (and that's a huge stretch on my part since I did say he was an idiot the other day) the Pakistanis are somehow complicit in this, it will not go well. The Chinese will be understandably pissed if over a hundred of their citizens are in Pakistan and they haven't done anything about it.

(and cue "the Chinese are in on it" conspiracy theory)

If the plane is on land somewhere then EVERYONE is going to be pissed at anyone complicit in it.

Reactions: 1 person
If the plane is on land somewhere then EVERYONE is going to be pissed at anyone complicit in it.

True. However, the Chinese and Pakistanis are pretty close and something of this magnitude would deal a pretty significant blow to relations.

Let's see where the chips fall. At that time, I'll let you know where to send my apology

1 : a state of intense fear 2 a : one that inspires fear : scourge b : a frightening aspect <the terrors of invasion> c : a cause of anxiety : worry d : an appalling person or thing ; especially : brat 3 : reign of terror 4 : violent or destructive acts (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands <insurrection and revolutionary terror>

Have a blessed day weezer.

Why would I ever apologize? Unlike you, I don't just claim to have an open mind on the subject. I admitted terrorism is a valid option. I also think pilot suicide/going bat**** crazy is a valid option, not to mention many other scenarios. The truth is until some evidence is found, anything is speculation. Your opinion as you have put it forth is that terrorism is the factual cause of the disappearance. That's hardly keeping an open mind.

Oh wait...was it the toaster? Dude, just let me know where you guys register and I'll try to pick out something nice. I'm sure I can get some of the other posters to chip in. LG is already knitting you guys some orange and white doilies.

Reactions: 2 people
Why would I ever apologize? Unlike you, I don't just claim to have an open mind on the subject. I admitted terrorism is a valid option. I also think pilot suicide/going bat**** crazy is a valid option, not to mention many other scenarios. The truth is until some evidence is found, anything is speculation. Your opinion as you have put it forth is that terrorism is the factual cause of the disappearance. That's hardly keeping an open mind.

Oh wait...was it the toaster? Dude, just let me know where you guys register and I'll try to pick out something nice. I'm sure I can get some of the other posters to chip in. LG is already knitting you guys some orange and white doilies.

This is your 3rd post referencing mav, I think it's you that we should be planning to buy for. Your love for him is showing ( not that there is anything wrong with that bro) I do however think you will make someone a good wife one day.

Reactions: 4 people
This is your 3rd post referencing mav, I think it's you that we should be planning to buy for. Your love for him is showing ( not that there is anything wrong with that bro) I do however think you will make someone a good wife one day.

Are you proposing to me too? Gay polygamy, you're going to cause VN to implode. I'll have to pass, I'm waiting on that special someone, but I'll expect a reciprocal wedding gift.

Wrong network. He could probably get his on show on MSNBC. They change thier host about as often as Grizz changes women.

Yeah, but CNN has been leading the charge on the most outlandish and unrealistic theories regarding the investigation. Suggesting to a panel that supernatural forces might be at work? Not only once, but twice?

C'mon.

VN Store

Back