Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

Yeah, but CNN has been leading the charge on the most outlandish and unrealistic theories regarding the investigation. Suggesting to a panel that supernatural forces might be at work? Not only once, but twice?

C'mon.

I hadn't saw the supernatural forces reporting. They have gone completely nuts

If I had stolen the plane for later use, at some point I would take some cushions, parts , luggage, personal affects and scatter them in the Indian Ocean. The searchers would assume the plane is on the bottom somewhere and would always be looking in the wrong place.

Yeah, but CNN has been leading the charge on the most outlandish and unrealistic theories regarding the investigation. Suggesting to a panel that supernatural forces might be at work? Not only once, but twice?

C'mon.

This is true. Every FOX story about it is singularly focused on touting the Islamic terror theory. All they do is show pics of the pilots and their Muslim sounding names. Every. Single. Time.

Reactions: 1 person
This is true. Every FOX story about it is singularly focused on touting the Islamic terror theory. All they do is show pics of the pilots and their Muslim sounding names. Every. Single. Time.

Ratings. The people that watch Fox News religiously (yes, religiously) want this to be Islamic terrorism. It will help justify their feelings.

Same goes for the viewers of CNN and MSNBC. They will show what their viewers what they want to see and hear.

Ratings. The people that watch Fox News religiously (yes, religiously) want this to be Islamic terrorism. It will help justify their feelings.

Same goes for the viewers of CNN and MSNBC. They will show what their viewers what they want to see and hear.

I realize this but think they do their viewers a disservice by reinforcing their preexisting religious bigotry.

Oh BS...

You see what you want to see on Fox. WTF else are they supposed to call them? Clarence and Roger? They are leaning towards the terror threat yes, but have not gone out screaming about radical Muslims or anything else save that dimwit retired General.

Oh BS...

You see what you want to see on Fox. WTF else are they supposed to call them? Clarence and Roger? They are leaning towards the terror threat yes, but have not gone out screaming about radical Muslims or anything else save that dimwit retired General.

That's because they never would scream about "radical muslims", but they're doing the next closest, most legal thing they can on the air.

So the libs don't like FOX and most of us realize CNN has absolutely gone bonkers......which station is actually presenting something possible. And, has anyone actually looked at the ethnic population of the people on that plane?

Also, and I reiterate, IT IS NOT TERRORISM if it is a single act by a single individual. Until a group comes out and has a credible claim, the terrorism angle isn't valid. So far we basically have equipment malfunction and pilot/copilot suicide. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now back to the libs and their undisguised hatred of FOX and all things conservative and reasonable.

Well the pilots do have Muslim names..and as of now they were the last ones in charge of the plane!

If the pilot was a white pilot from Texas with a thread of a Tea Party tie. MSNBC would be screaming it 24/7

Reactions: 3 people
Well the pilots do have Muslim names..and as of now they were the last ones in charge of the plane!

If the pilot was a white pilot from Texas with a thread of a Tea Party tie. MSNBC would be screaming it 24/7

I was thinking this was just another sarcastic post and then I saw the username. It's not. Just more Derp from the village idiot.

Reactions: 3 people
Fox News is reporting there will be a News Conference from the Malaysian Prime Minister at 10am ET this morning. It's suppose to have some new evidence about what's going on. I guess we will see what new information will be brought forth.

Fox News is reporting there will be a News Conference from the Malaysian Prime Minister at 10am ET this morning. It's suppose to have some new evidence about what's going on. I guess we will see what new information will be brought forth.
He will probably announce that he switched to geico and stayed at a holiday inn last night.

They're saying that the plane went down in the southern part of the Indian Ocean where parts of the plane had first surfaced. All members are gone that were on that flight. But so many questions remain how things happened to cause the plane to turn south.

Also, and I reiterate, IT IS NOT TERRORISM if it is a single act by a single individual.

A person doesn't have to be part of a group to commit an act of terrorism. But he does have to announce a societal or political objective regarding his deed, which in this case appears to be missing.

A person doesn't have to be part of a group to commit an act of terrorism. But he does have to announce a societal or political objective regarding his deed, which in this case appears to be missing.

BS...........we all know this is the classic case of gay mooslim terrorism. It has all the indicators

VN Store

Back