MMA Thread

Evans-Anderson Silva was mentioned by a few people as a possible 2010 fight. Anyone else hear about this?

Evans-Anderson Silva was mentioned by a few people as a possible 2010 fight. Anyone else hear about this?
I'm sure it's Danas way to make things right with Rashad,over the Quentin escapade.But Dawson that would be career suicide as far as Rashads concerned if he thinks Lyoto hits hard,Silva will murder him.His only reasoning would be he thinks he can get him on the ground. But to stand and trade with Andersen will end up being a no win situation.

UFC 107 Dec. 12th in Memphis will feature:

Penn vs. Sanchez at 155
Alves vs. Thiago at 170
Mir vs. Congo at HW

Nice card so far...

UFC 107 Dec. 12th in Memphis will feature:

Penn vs. Sanchez at 155
Alves vs. Thiago at 170
Mir vs. Congo at HW

Nice card so far...

Looks like Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander will also be on the 107 fight card.

Florian also makes his comeback at 107 against Clay Guida.

Looks like Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander will also be on the 107 fight card.

Florian also makes his comeback at 107 against Clay Guida.
Penn /Diego and the Ken Flo/Guida is worth the PPV This is gonna be a barn burner, I love Guida he makes everyone bring it.And there first fight was really good.

IMO after its all said and done we're gonna see a Diego/GSP fight in 2010' at 170.

Matt Hamill vs. Jon "Bones" Jones added to the Ultimate Fighter Finale Card December 5th.

This could be an epic fight.

Further, Cain is the real deal. He has a great shot to knock off Lesnar (assuming Corwin doesn't beat him) if he fights like that.

Absolute joke of a decision. Shogun won that fight, and it wasn't even that close.

It was absolutely ridiculous, and everyone watching knew it.

I have a feeling that no one else will get a shot at the title before this controversy is resolved with Machida vs. Rua II.

Further, Cain is the real deal. He has a great shot to knock off Lesnar (assuming Corwin doesn't beat him) if he fights like that.

Cain did look good, but where the hell is his KO power? In his last two fights, he's been landing a ton of punches, but no KO. He's not going to phase Lesnar with punches like he threw tonight.

Cain did look good, but where the hell is his KO power? In his last two fights, he's been landing a ton of punches, but no KO. He's not going to phase Lesnar with punches like he threw tonight.

I think he is simply good enough to throw Lesnar off his game. Perhaps "great shot" wasn't the right choice of words, but he has as good a shot as anyone else in the heavyweight division right now.

I think he is simply good enough to throw Lesnar off his game. Perhaps "great shot" wasn't the right choice of words, but he has as good a shot as anyone else in the heavyweight division right now.

I would agree with that. Unfortunately, that's not saying much... the heavyweight division is pretty weak right now. I really want Lesnar to get beat...

As stated Shogun was robbed...Dana told him after that he had him winning the fight...

Last edited:
I made the prediction I believe Brett Rogers is getting ready to make a name for himself. And improve his stock amongst his peers.Saturday is his chance if he knocks out Fedor, Strike Force will be in real trouble financially for the long run. They're paying oodles of money to have Emelianenko on there cards and with a KO it won't bode well for him or them for the future.Rogers won't care he'll jump ship and Dana will be falling all over this guy.

STRIKEFORCE QUOTABLES: Brett Rogers - "Once everybody sees what I do in the cage, jaws are going to drop."

I'm telling you, This guy can seriously bang.........

VN Store

Back