MMA Thread

The best ground and pound? Hardly. I would take plenty of other guys before him. Shoot even jon bones Jones has better ground and pound
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Have you watched him in Pride yet? If so you'd know how devastating is ground and pound is. Watch Shogun vs Lil' Nog and you'd see what I'm talking about. He also has fought healthy in the UFC only twice.

The best ground and pound? Hardly. I would take plenty of other guys before him. Shoot even jon bones Jones has better ground and pound

Easy now. Bones is good but let's see him fight at least 1 guy comparable to some of the guys Shogun has beat.

Have you watched him in Pride yet? If so you'd know how devastating is ground and pound is. Watch Shogun vs Lil' Nog and you'd see what I'm talking about. He also has fought healthy in the UFC only twice.

He beat Machida. No doubt. Just hope he does it again.

Agreed. I want to see him fight a big name guy next time out. Not that Vera wasn't I just want to see an advancement on who he is fighting from the ufc. I would like to see him fight tiago Silva or Keith jardine or somebody like that next.

He should fight Ryan Bader.

Hilarious. Mayhem vs the Diaz Bros. Normally, I think hood rats, like Nick and Nate, are the scum of the earth....but I love those guys! You just never know whats going to happen next with Nick and Nate.

Honestly, it looked to me like Gilbert Melendez ran over and shoved Mayhem away from Shields and then Mayhem stepped up and got his ass whipped by the Diaz Bros. I was waiting for Lawal to run out, WWF style, and save the day for Mayhem....craziness.

I've watched all of his pride fights. He has some good ground and pound but to say he has the best is crazy. All around fighter though he is one of the very best. I was at the staples center for the first fight between machida and shogun. Interesting to see what happens in this one.

Easy now. Bones is good but let's see him fight at least 1 guy comparable to some of the guys Shogun has beat.

You must not have understood. I was saying that I would take even a fighter like Jones g and p over shogun. Didn't say he was a better fighter. At least not yet. That kid is special. Only like 22.

Shogun, Koscheck, Slice.

I have only watched alive fight one other time and he was on the mat within ten seconds. He has improved somewhat, but if it goes to the ground I think marione wins.

Just about fight time, really looking forward to seeing Shogun get that belt that he should have won in 104. By the way, if anyone is looking for a good stream, go to snapples.forumotion and he has a perfect stream going of the event.

Lol Slice getting abused and like many have thought all along, he is nothing but a backyard brawler made for youtube. I will give him props for not submitting in a number of times that many other would have.

Just lost every bit of respect I had before for Daly. He couldnt accept that he was completely dominated in the match, so he throws the cheap jab 5 seconds after the match was over.

Just lost every bit of respect I had before for Daly. He couldnt accept that he was completely dominated in the match, so he throws the cheap jab 5 seconds after the match was over.
That was garbage. That being said, I absolutely hate Koscheck.

Thank you Shogun...Thank you. The best 205 pound fighter in the world is back! :dance2:

P.S. Machida's eye was JACKED! Love seeing a guy who is "untouchable" break like that...

Also I noticed Canadian fighters were 1-6 vs. American fighters...that had to have gotten under the skin of the Montreal fans there.

AMERICA! F*** YEAH!!! :rock:

Wow...I absolutely, positively hate Koscheck. And while I'm not going to get on my soapbox against Daley, he brought it on himself. I guess he can go to Strikeforce and fight Hendo in the battle of the head hunters. I hope GSP works Kos though.

Kimbo...seems like a cool guy, but the experiment has to end after this fight. Not UFC material.

Great seing Rua win. That dude is for real. Now, I just hope Rampage blows Rashad's face up so we can get 'Page v. Rua.

Rua just took what was rightfully his in the first place. I hate kos just about as much as I possibly can, but he worked the fight to his advantage. The only problem when he fights gsp is that gsp can get off the mat in that situation. Daley can rot in strikeforce. His mouth was shut up tonight and he couldn't handle that.

Lots of Koscheck hate lol. He is one of my favorites and I think he has a real shot against GSP.

VN Store

Back