'24 MO DL Williams Nwaneri (Mizzou commit)

“The guy who can’t recruit”. Wonder if they know his avg class ranking is 30th and his highest finish is 18th when they got Horn and Durden
IMG_2705.png

So if Georgia finished runner-up, surely Tennessee was top 3 oh well it doesn't matter now anyway good luck to the young man on his future endeavors....
Rusty's gonna sell the dawgs as runner-up no matter what. It's what he does. No different than how we think we have a chance at anyone. So maybe they were #2, maybe they were #5. Doesn't really matter, Rusty's gonna say, "We just missed out on him".

If you ain’t first your last.

“I can go anywhere and be great. I feel Mi$$ouri i$ the be$t place for me.”

Fixed his tweet, because there’s no way other than NIL that it’s the best place for him over the other programs, if you are talking about potential for championships and development.

Rusty's gonna sell the dawgs as runner-up no matter what. It's what he does. No different than how we think we have a chance at anyone. So maybe they were #2, maybe they were #5. Doesn't really matter, Rusty's gonna say, "We just missed out on him".
Thanks for info didn't realize he was a Georgia homer...

Honestly can't blame a defensive lineman for wanting to choose Georgia over us, but Mizzou...Might be a bit short sighted. Even if he can get money right now, instead of waiting another year or so, its all pennies compared to an NFL contract. But I guess dollars in your pocket is hard to turn down when it is right in front of you.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
But the NIL contract can’t say he has to play at Mizzou. It can only hint around at it. It might be hard for the collective to get the money back if it is a large front loaded sum.
I don’t know that to be true so I’ll have to take your word for it. That’s just the first thing that came to my mind for the question asked.

Being honest I really hoped.we would sign him, but chances are the pull to stay home was to tough to overcome. Maybe NIL was close to the same everywhere, I suspect that's so. As for development and going to the NFL he probably would make a pro team after a career at Missouri school for the hearing impaired. All I can say is good luck and Go Vols. This miss isn't going to kill us.

VN Store

Back