Moc's coach fired for remarks.

You can't spell "tired" and you can't capitalize Biden but we are expected to believe that you provided ANYTHING false??? 😅😂🤣

Notice that I didn't even mention "I'm"?

Cool, the grammar police.

Yes, I was in a hurry and did not proof read the response. Congratulations, you get the punctuation and grammar sticker for today!

If you can't handle social media than do everyone a favor and delete your account and stop looking at social media.

Since when has it been a conservative platform to deflect accountability? 2015/2016?

Not sure what that has to do with my comment that you quoted. Nowhere did I suggest deflecting accountability. I did however point out that only some people are held accountable.

Everyone of these people who work for state run universities sign contracts and in those contracts it will say they must always maintain a positive image within the public. They know that anything that can embarrass or make the university look bad is grounds for termination. This isn’t a free speech issue this is a University policy issue

Too bad that's not uniformly enforced.

Says the man from the state of Texas who's people spoke of succession from the Union if Obama was elected. The same state who sent voter fraud claims to Supreme Court that were struck down and paved the way for Biden. But, you couldn't stop there, as your boy Cruz still voted against the Electorial College results after the Insurrection and upheaval. I know your apple didn't fall far from that tree. That's why you're attacking me, but the day of the Geechee is over, Patna...
You addressed almost nothing of what he actually said. What was the point of even responding

Cool, the grammar police.

Yes, I was in a hurry and did not proof read the response. Congratulations, you get the punctuation and grammar sticker for today!
So spell check isn't your friend either?

Wake up man. We are twenty-one years into the 21st century.

VN Store

Back