Moc's coach fired for remarks.

On the surface it looks like a fake, the typical fake news your sort falls for. Before I watch, post the actual link.

I don't say this lightly, but what the actual ****?

"I won't click on a collection of clips of the career politician I want to be butt buddies with because it 'looks fake'. Rather than watch to find out and draw my own conclusion I'm just going to assume it's bad and while we're at it off to the gulags for the other sort."

The brainwashing is so strong.

"I won't click on a collection of clips of the career politician I want to be butt buddies with because it 'looks fake'. Rather than watch to find out and draw my own conclusion I'm just going to assume it's bad and while we're at it off to the gulags for the other sort."

And the video is just a collection of videos that most people on the internet have seen a hundred times.

Reactions: StarRaider
You are also attacking bham who is about as laid back a dude as it gets.

In fact, I can't remember him being an azz to anyone ever.

Right, he "attacked" me for the same thing you did, a typo error. I assume you meant BuBear. I doubt you will understand, hypocrisy runs rampant in your circles.

I agree the brainwashing is strong. See the video of Elizabeth from Knoxville. She was so upset that she got sprayed in the middle of a "revolution".

Also, dumb to trust any video with no source. That's why you follow anything, anywhere.

And the video is just a collection of videos that most people on the internet have seen a hundred times.

Does not surprise me, Biden had said some dumb sh$t. My conservative buddies used to say that no way biden becomes president because he says too much dumb sh$t.

Since then the bar had been set way lower.

Sure, to hell with the truth. That's what Q taught you.

Again guy....I couldn't even tell you a single post or anything by Q.

I got 10k post on here.

Find one time I posted about Q.

Just one.

You are making a fool of yourself on here as you try to label me.

I may be known as a jackass on here but I not a Q follower. Maybe some of it was true, maybe it was all false. I couldn't tell you cause I was never into any of it.

Again, I got 10k post on here. My stances are pretty clear by now.

Reactions: ButchPlz and BUBear

I got 10k post on here.

Just one.

I may be known as a jackass on here but I not a Q follower. Maybe some of it was true, maybe it was all false. I couldn't tell you cause I was never into any of it.

I’m like you.... I don’t think I’ve ever posted once in the Q thread. I though Qanon was as name some Jesus freak looking hippy gave himself

Reactions: NEO

I got 10k post on here.

Just one.

He tries to label everyone on this thread. Typical liberal

VN Store

Back