Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect arrested

I support an orderly, protected border that doesn't stand in the way of economic growth. Right now we have disorderly border that stands in the way of economic growth.

Drugs for anyone that wants them? My biggest concern with drugs from a policy perspective is the war on drugs. The level of regulation post-WOD is an afterthought. Decriminalization is the most important part.

We could cut our defense spending by 75% and still have the largest budget in the world. Not sure what you mean by "low to no money", but yeah, gut that ****.

Taxes are out of control.

Can you please explain the first one to me , I don’t understand orderly border that doesn’t stand in the way of economic growth .

Can you please explain the first one to me , I don’t understand orderly border that doesn’t stand in the way of economic growth .

As far as order goes, we have a system that doesn't work. There is no order. Despite countless laws and big government budgets, people continue arrive here illegally. Some of the big reasons for that....we don't allow enough documented immigrants so they want to sneak in, we need and want their labor so we want them to sneak in, and oftentimes our laws are too harsh to consistently enforce....I'm not trying to convince you that they are too harsh, I'm saying the reality is that government officials don't enforce them because they think they are too harsh or are scared by the backlash they will get either from people today or history books.

As far as economic growth goes, we need their labor. America's history is filled with waves of immigration followed by exploding economic growth. Not only do we need their labor for growth, we also need to be able to tax them to support entitlement spending. Boomers are retiring and we increasingly lack the labor force we need to pay for SS and medicare. We've created a black market for labor with our liberty-squashing immigration rules. Let's document all those people and then we can tax them. We don't even have to give them citizenship or anything, they don't get to vote, just document them and take some of their money. This would also make us safer because currently illegal immigrants are often off the radar.

You effectively make legal immigration attractive enough to drastically reduce illegal immigration, while fixing a lot of the problems associated with II, as well as helping with some problems that have nothing to do with that.

Reactions: MercyPercy
As far as order goes, we have a system that doesn't work. There is no order. Despite countless laws and big government budgets, people continue arrive here illegally. Some of the big reasons for that....we don't allow enough documented immigrants so they want to sneak in, we need and want their labor so we want them to sneak in, and oftentimes our laws are too harsh to consistently enforce....I'm not trying to convince you that they are too harsh, I'm saying the reality is that government officials don't enforce them because they think they are too harsh or are scared by the backlash they will get either from people today or history books.

As far as economic growth goes, we need their labor. America's history is filled with waves of immigration followed by exploding economic growth. Not only do we need their labor for growth, we also need to be able to tax them to support entitlement spending. Boomers are retiring and we increasingly lack the labor force we need to pay for SS and medicare. We've created a black market for labor with our liberty-squashing immigration rules. Let's document all those people and then we can tax them. We don't even have to give them citizenship or anything, they don't get to vote, just document them and take some of their money. This would also make us safer because currently illegal immigrants are often off the radar.

You effectively make legal immigration attractive enough to drastically reduce illegal immigration, while fixing a lot of the problems associated with II, as well as helping with some problems that have nothing to do with that.
Democrats will never agree with not letting them vote.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure the current system doesn't allow documented visa holders to vote. All we have to do is expand the amount of visas we hand out.
The Dems want a pathway for them to get to vote. I believe that some Repub put forth a plan in which they could be grandfathered in and work towards citizenship, but not vote for 25 years, and Dems wouldn't go along.

Reactions: 508mikey
The Dems want a pathway for them to get to vote. I believe that some Repub put forth a plan in which they could be grandfathered in and work towards citizenship, but not vote for 25 years, and Dems wouldn't go along.

What does that have to do with my proposition?

On "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Mary Ann Mendoza, whose police officer son Brandon was killed by a drunk-driving illegal immigrant, said she is "disgusted by Elizabeth Warren."

You said that they "don't get to vote." That will never pass the Senate.

Edit: I'm not saying that your plan doesn't have merit. It just isn't realistic , given the positions of both parties.

So you're saying that if R's tried to expand legal immigration exactly as it currently exists, D's would stop them? I disagree. It's far more likely that other R's would stop them.

So you're saying that if R's tried to expand legal immigration exactly as it currently exists, D's would stop them? I disagree. It's far more likely that other R's would stop them.
No. I'm saying that the D's won't compromise on people south of the border not having voting rights for 25 years. They need the votes, and wealthy business people need their near slave labor.

I know your right wingers are trying to use this murder to push your immigration agenda, but facts are facts. And I know you guys hate facts and science so I don't expect this to mean anything to you.

Mollie Tibbetts' death is being used to push debunked ideas about illegal immigration and violent crime

Let me know if you need me to break it down for you.
I didn't read it, but she would be alive today if the illegal had not been here. Having said that, politicians on both sides use tragedy to further their agenda. It could be Mollie Tibbett today, and a school shooting tomorrow.

Reactions: volfanjustin
I didn't read it, but she would be alive today if the illegal had not been here. Having said that, politicians on both sides use tragedy to further their agenda. It could be Mollie Tibbett today, and a school shooting tomorrow.
What about all of the school kids who would still be here if it wasnt for white people murdering them? The Vegas shooter?

Its unfair to use 1 murder to prove a point while overlooking all the others because they don't fit your agenda.

Reactions: TennTom
What about all of the school kids who would still be here if it wasnt for white people murdering them? The Vegas shooter?

Its unfair to use 1 murder to prove a point while overlooking all the others because they don't fit your agenda.
They had a right to be here. Sounds like you are a racist if you bring up race , when it has nothing to do with race. It is about illegals.

Yeah, it's sad that people use events like this to score political points. It's rampant throughout politics.

Then you’ll be glad to address all the black-on-black crime in Chicago, Baltimore and other democrat-controlled ****holes!

Ooooo a little too close to home, huh?

Reactions: NorthDallas40

1 murder:

Rep King as of Nov 2006:

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That’s 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001

1 murder:

Rep King as of Nov 2006:

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That’s 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001
KTVF doesn't care. He would rather make it about race, so he can call you a racist.

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back