Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect arrested

It just occurred to me that nobody is covering the story about the farmer that hired this guy. Bet he voted for Trump and to close those borders, but cheap labor is cheap labor. Hope he is held accountable as well in this tragedy.
Absolutely
There should be huge penalties for hiring illegal immigrants

Democrat voters commit most of the violent crime in this country, especially the murders. Fact.

You know who the people who committed murders voted for?

200w.gif

Reactions: newarkvol
No, because the worst that happens to an employer is they get a fine and have to to hire/train new labor. If they thought they could end up in jail for hiring an illegal they would do their due diligence.

Didn't you argue against this with me one day?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mollie...dent-found-dead-live-updates-today-2018-8-21/

Rivera worked at a dairy farm owned by the family of a prominent state Republican leader. Yarrabee Farms said in a statement that Cristhian Bahena Rivera had worked at its farms for the last four years and was an employee in good standing. The company said it was shocked to hear that Rivera had been charged in Tibbetts' death.
Spokesman Dane Lang said Tuesday night that Yarrabee Farms is a "small family farm" owned by him and his father, Craig Lang, who has long been a prominent Iowa farmer and political figure.
Craig Lang previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau and president of the Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the state's public universities. In June, he lost a close GOP primary in the race for state agriculture secretary.

I am so sick of the Republican holier-than-thou crap about immigrants, when every time we turn around we find that it is Republicans who quietly hire and keep on immigrants because it helps their profits. So f'ing pathetically hypocritical of the GOP. And its time and time and time again.

VN Store

Back