More Climate BS...

I'm still astonished at the plethora of climate scientists we have in this forum
On both sides of the issue apparently.
What is it exactly that humans have done that caused or significantly contributed to our current warming trend, and how did the activity result in climate change? I've asked that several times in this thread but nobody's answered.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
Damn, it's not either/or. There's a rather large, gray area over the causes of climate change. No interest or use in nuance and details?

I've said for a long time that our climate is changing, it's changed several times over the course of the earth's existence. What we should be doing is spending dollars on how we can live and thrive with a warmer climate instead of wasting it on the folly of how we can stop it.

I've said for a long time that our climate is changing, it's changed several times over the course of the earth's existence. What we should be doing is spending dollars on how we can live and thrive with a warmer climate instead of wasting it on the folly of how we can stop it.
Especially when the half the world that doesn't use scrubbers is on a coal plant building spree.

Carbon tax on polluters, aka global wealth distribution.

The U.S. government’s climate envoy, John Kerry, acknowledged the “acute, unfair debt.” He also said 17 of the world’s 20 countries most impacted by climate change are in Africa — while the world’s 20 richest nations, including his own, produce 80% of the world’s carbon emissions that are driving climate change.

Asked about the Kenyan president’s call for a carbon tax discussion, Kerry said President Joe Biden has “not yet embraced any particular carbon pricing mechanism.”

Last edited:
Carbon tax on polluters, aka global wealth distribution.

The U.S. government’s climate envoy, John Kerry, acknowledged the “acute, unfair debt.” He also said 17 of the world’s 20 countries most impacted by climate change are in Africa — while the world’s 20 richest nations, including his own, produce 80% of the world’s carbon emissions that are driving climate change.

Asked about the Kenyan president’s call for a carbon tax discussion, Kerry said President Joe Biden has “not yet embraced any particular carbon pricing mechanism.”

all this is. Why should we transform our economy with trillions we don’t have to save a few years before a tipping point?

So is it all the moronic scientists that go into climate change science. If we have a 97% consensus (calling BS on that) and they gotten almost nothing right to this point….does that mean the smartest scientists are doing other things and we’re left with these idiots studying the environment

Is NYC underwater yet? I believe that was supposed to happen by 2015

Also interesting that while the icepacks in polar regions built up and glaciers formed at high altitudes that the oceans didn't dry up if you believe climate cultists and the rising tide argument.

So is it all the moronic scientists that go into climate change science. If we have a 97% consensus (calling BS on that) and they gotten almost nothing right to this point….does that mean the smartest scientists are doing other things and we’re left with these idiots studying the environment

You could probably safely say that engineers and scientists in other fields generally work to produce products for the betterment of man ... things that actually have value. Climate "scientists" produce "Chicken Little" horror stories for government funding to create more myths ... myths and hype are their products, and our tax dollars are their income.

Exactly. At one time both sides of the political agreed in this issue, but that was almost 40 years ago
The GOP is begrudgingly starting to acknowledge the science, but their response is "So what, I'll just buy more sunscreen and get a better AC." They conveniently ignore the externalities that we're starting to see (extreme weather-related damage; climate migrants) -- and will see even more of in the future.

The GOP is begrudgingly starting to acknowledge the science, but their response is "So what, I'll just buy more sunscreen and get a better AC." They conveniently ignore the externalities that we're starting to see (extreme weather-related damage; climate migrants) -- and will see even more of in the future.

The GOP is realistically dealing with the reality and not panicking. The Democrats are letting this control their lives to the point of youngsters now saying that they’re not going to have kids because there’s not going to be much of a world in their future. The liberals have instilled that sort of panic and fear in some people

Babe Ruth once hit a lot of home runs, almost as many as Bonds. And that was many years ago. He wasn't juicing. Accordingly, Bonds is not juicing.

That's about how stupid Ron's argument is.

VN Store

Back