MTG Calls for Red State Secession

You're a businessman. You know damn well that you breaching a contract, doesn't just always involve getting "worked out."

Yeah it does, depending on the terms it might just be a 30 day notification it might involve penalties it might involve returning whatever It damn sure doesn’t involve one party invading the office of the other.

Reactions: EasternVol
Couldn’t resist. Only President I know that made fun of a disabled person. Such a great human being. His admiration society should be very proud.
Well that’s really all you radical loons have. Meanwhile the country is burning and your boy is leg humping Zelensky while signing over another blank check

So you're position is that the constitution is a document that sets out our rules for government, but if you don't like them you can unilaterally choose to leave and take everything you gained from that government? I guess that's okay. I'm kind of looking at this like a contract I might sign with another company. Can I back out unilaterally, or do I have to get consent or show a breach?
What exactly did the states "gain" from the Constitution at the time it was ratified? What exists now is not what was intended, but we have no way of knowing what would be if federal government had not outgrown its purview.

Yeah it does, depending on the terms it might just be a 30 day notification it might involve penalties it might involve returning whatever It damn sure doesn’t involve one party invading the office of the other.
Or it might not. What provision of the USC would refer to for liquidated damages or unilateral termination?

What exactly did the states "gain" from the Constitution at the time it was ratified? What exists now is not what was intended, but we have no way of knowing what would be if federal government had not outgrown its purview.
Highly likely it would have collapsed a long time ago.

Or it might not. What provision of the USC would refer to for liquidated damages or unilateral termination?

I don’t know. Let me ask you this, why would the federal government be dead set on keeping people that no longer want to be citizens?

Morally? Sure?

And you were simply stating that they’re not exactly the same?

Rather than that you find one more acceptable than the other?

I’ll be honest, I truly don’t believe that. Because if it’s true, there’s not point in initially pointing out they’re different unless you believe those differences impact if one is more/less acceptable than the other

And it provides no mechanism for the states to secede.
This is the mechanism.

R.9ffbbd892fbef03b73b590d15a7402cf

It is a power not delegated to the United States (federal government), nor is it prohibited in the Constitution; therefore, it is a right reserved to the States.

VN Store

Back