MTG Calls for Red State Secession

I guess if they're seeding they aren't a state, the 10th doesn't apply, and all bets are off.
If it was a state prior to joining (which it was), then it's a state after leaving and while going through the process of leaving.

There is law and then following and implementing of law. Just because it isn't prosecuted doesn't mean it isn't unlawful.

But screw it..Subjective law is the name of the game

There is law and then following and implementing of law. Just because it isn't prosecuted doesn't mean it isn't unlawful.

But screw it..Subjective law is the name of the game
Sure seems like the game you're playing. "I don't like Fed law x so I'm out."

There you go again.

And to be clear, I think the UK leaving was stupid. But they certainly had the legal right to.

So this is your objection? You could of saved us the lame “I just think the two are different routine” and stated this earlier.

You think the UK had a right to leave but a state does not. And you base this on….? Why would the group of people within a the state of California have less right to self governance than those in the state of England?

You would have to have the IQ of a turnip to believe anything that Klan Mom has to say. She is a certifiable nut case.
Agreed ... and that doesn't say much for the MAGA crowd, or for the voters of Georgia's 14th Congressional District, who elected and re-elected her by overwhelming margins.

Dams, interstates, highways, power plants, all some benefits of federal largesse you enjoy and depend upon if you are a Tennessean.
Perhaps those things are akin to what Uncle Sam left behind in the Middle East, as well as Army bases in other countries.

Divorce is messy.

So this is your objection? You could of saved us the lame “I just think the two are different routine” and stated this earlier.

You think the UK had a right to leave but a state does not. And you base this on….? Why would the group of people within a the state of California have less right to self governance than those in the state of England?
UK had a defined legal right spelled out in the treaty. And the EU isn’t a country. So, again, the situations are, indisputably, different.

VN Store

Back