MTG: How to stop mass shootings

No, nor have I claimed anywhere that it was a widespread "conspiracy" to do any of those things. But again, that is the sociopathy in you lying and distorting my position. I believe there are instances of hospitals that were/are acting maliciously against the unvaccinated and hiding behind the "protocol" narrative. Also, there are clearly instances of hospitals not allowing experimental treatments for a novel virus. I would not call it a conspiracy, I would just call it corruption that had been promoted by politics.
You posted an epoch times article that said the murder conspiracy and have said countless times that you believe it. You said doctors and nurses should be executed for participating in these conspiracy protocols when you didn’t even understand why and how they exist in the first place. You wanted to murder innocent people because they disagreed with your distorted world view which is normal for you Putin lover types. Doctors don’t agree with your whacko uneducated “alternative” treatments and you call it malice out of ignorance

You posted an epoch times article that said the murder conspiracy and have said countless times that you believe it.
I didn't post that article, nor have I said it was a conspiracy. Sociopathy... get yourself treated.

You said doctors and nurses should be executed for participating in these conspiracy protocols when you didn’t even understand why and how they exist in the first place.
Here again, now you are distorting what I clearly said. Let me repeat it one more time, just so you know that I am not backing down or adjusting my stance. If a medical professional or a hospital administration or a govt entity prohibits experimental treatment on patients dying from a new/novel virus, especially in a situation where the medical staff has exhausted all available conventional treatment and basically lying on their death bed, then yes, they should be arrested and executed. No protocol is more important than trying to save a life. In a time when they are poking and jabbing people with unproven experimental vaccines, doctors that used alternative treatments were being threatened with loosing their licenses and patients were being denied treatment for the alternatives... all because of some cookie cutter rules that may rightfully apply in 99% of the situations out here. COVID should have been treated like that 1% outlier and had no (unreasonable) restrictions put in place or followed.

Have I made myself clear now?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Seems to be a lot of Jorgensen voters here. I think it's time we start questioning why she only received 1.18% of the popular vote. Wouldn't you agree?

Spike Cohen pops up on my Facebook feed about every week making snarky comments on tyrannical police department posts. Usually if they’ve confiscated some reefer.

Last edited:
Let me tell you, I tuned out on the LP when they threw out that dogsh^t ticket of Gary Johnson and Bill Weld in 2016.
Shane Hazel down in Georgia seems like a great LP candidate and his views more align with actual Libertarian beliefs than the self proclaimed "Libertarians" of this forum. I bet they wouldn't support him either.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Shane Hazel down in Georgia seems like a great LP candidate and his views more align with actual Libertarian beliefs than the self proclaimed "Libertarians" of this forum. I bet they wouldn't support him either.

I doubt you know nearly as much about the political beliefs of people on this forum as you think you do….🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I doubt you know nearly as much about the political beliefs of people on this forum as you think you do….🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
People have openly stated their beliefs on this forum numerous times.

For example people have said private businesses can do what they want and are for vaccine mandates. Those are not libertarian principles.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Weld is a total RINO swamp monster. Johnson is a terrible interviewer and public speaker and is actually extremely bright. Like a Libertarian Bobby Jindal.
It seemed like Weld eventually distanced himself from Johnson. Although I think both Weld and Johnson are RINO swamp monsters.

People have openly stated their beliefs on this forum numerous times.

For example people have said private businesses can do what they want and are for vaccine mandates. Those are not libertarian principles.
Businesses can do what they want within legal standards (I.e. fraud, etc). I’m not for vaccine mandates but realize that businesses have the right to ask for them if they choose. You always throw anyone who disagrees with you on any topic in some nebulous group that you don’t like

VN Store

Back