Mueller Report Imminent

The House I believe has a mechanism itself. If not, and if the DOJ refuses, then bring them in find out why not and charge them, too.
House has no ability to prosecute. They can only make referrals . . . to the DOJ. You need to do some shallow research about how the government works, counselor.

the_more_you_know_nbc.gif

Barr got crushed like the fat grape he is. Smoked. Whallopped.

He is a shameful excuse for an AG. He should resign immediately. If not, he should definitely be impeached.

You had better get started if you're going to impeach everyone that disagrees with this hysteria. Maybe set up some sort of summary impeachment proceedings that will meet every Friday afternoon. The dems and media can do a review of who got tossed on the Sunday shows.

The truth is this investigation is over and now it’s time for criminal referrals for Comey, Strok, Page, Brennen, Lynch, Clapper, James Baker, Susan Rice, Hilary Clinton and everyone’s favorite Barrack Hussein Obama! 😂😂😂😂
You're not overlooking the other 14 spin off investigations are you?

I did not, but I’ve been unable to find an article that attributed what you’re saying to Barr. I would think that would be big news since there was at least one article posted here making a big deal about his statement that the OLC opinion did not prohibit Mueller from rendering a final conclusion.

Look, I just spent an hour going back and watching what I could find from today’s testimony and what I can tell you is go find a link and watch what Barr says around 10:37 eastern time. I’m done with this tonight. I need to mow and I can’t believe i haven’t started yet.

Barr got crushed like the fat grape he is. Smoked. Whallopped.

He is a shameful excuse for an AG. He should resign immediately. If not, he should definitely be impeached.

Your obviously not an attorney and you obviously didn’t watch the hearing today. I’m starting to figure out who the real Trolls are for myself. I hope Freak pays you well because your pretty good.

Reactions: tennvols77
Your obviously not an attorney and you obviously didn’t watch the hearing today. I’m starting to figure out who the real Trolls are for myself. I hope Freak pays you well because your pretty good.
He did get crushed. He came across as an absolute moron. Whatever credibility he entered the hearings with, is long gone.

He’s a partisan hack who has no desire for the truth Orange man bad! These last two years have really taken its toll on him and a few others whose names I don’t have to mention. I can’t wait until these criminal referrals / indictments start coming down.

That's the comedy here. It's all in black and white and already on paper, yet they're going to pretend there's a smoking gun.
How many of you guys said Trump was completely exonerated the day the report was released?
That alone should tell you how the report was misrepresented.
They knew impeachment was only feasible if a critical mass of the American public supported it. Barr did everything within his power to sway that opinion in Trump's favor. That's Mueller's point and it's becoming increasingly clear.

VN Store

Back