Mueller Report Imminent

I thought releasing the report did that.

Questions remain.

What happened to the counter-intelligence investigation?

Do you view it as the role of the DOJ to prosecute the president?

Were you pressured to end the investigation?

Among others.

How many of you guys said Trump was completely exonerated the day the report was released?
That alone should tell you how the report was misrepresented.
They knew impeachment was only feasible if a critical mass of the American public supported it. Barr did everything within his power to sway that opinion in Trump's favor. That's Mueller's point and it's becoming increasingly clear.
Did you notice how Mueller was blinking in Morse Code? It spelled "impeach trump now"

Questions remain.

What happened to the counter-intelligence investigation?

Do you view it as the role of the DOJ to prosecute the president?

Were you pressured to end the investigation?

Among others.
So, the clamor for releasing the report was for what exactly?

Reactions: 37L1 and AM64
How many of you guys said Trump was completely exonerated the day the report was released?
That alone should tell you how the report was misrepresented.
They knew impeachment was only feasible if a critical mass of the American public supported it. Barr did everything within his power to sway that opinion in Trump's favor. That's Mueller's point and it's becoming increasingly clear.
I never said anything about exoneration. I think the whole idea that a special counsel would exonerate is dumb. A prosecutor's objective is to determine whether crimes were committed and whether to bring charges; not be some sort of opinion leader.

Besides, public opinion is going to go into eye roll mode anyway. Trump slow played the investigation and made it difficult by design. But the angle that he engaged in obstruction of an investigation into collusion that Mueller determined didn't happen defies logic.

Last edited:
I never said anything about exoneration. I think the whole idea that a special counsel would exonerate is dumb. A prosecutor's objective is to determine whether crimes were committed and whether to bring charges; not be some sort of opinion leader.

This exactly! Not the job of the special council to exonerate, charge and indict or gtfo

The reason the Republicans and Trump are losing this debate about the investigation and Barr's handling of it is because they are completely in the wrong. Even they know it. Everyone knows it. It's just a pathetic ruse. And even they are sick of it.

The reason the Republicans and Trump are losing this debate about the investigation and Barr's handling of it is because they are completely in the wrong. Even they know it. Everyone knows it. It's just a pathetic ruse. And even they are sick of it.
The path to the White House should be a piece of cake for any breathing Democrat. Probably win all 50 states in 2020.

What debate? This was an investigation of collusion that was found not to happen and fabricated by dims yet the dims are hanging their hat on some obstruction bs. It’s a ruse alright and it’s pathetic.

You really think the general public even knows who Barr is or any details aside from collusion didn't happen?

Reactions: 37L1 and AM64

VN Store

Back