Mueller Report Imminent

BUT MUH FOX NEWS!!! /foamymouthragespittlespray
You shouldn't go all foamingatthemouth when someone mentions Fox Entertainment. They won a lawsuit because they are an entertainment network and not a news network. The more you know!

Uranium one you'll be hearing a lot more about in coming months..😂
I've heard the same tripe for several years now so I wouldn't expect you to stop now. Let me guess you are going to lock her up for collusion and conspiracy, take down the Deep state, and expose the Clinton Foundation.

WH counsel piling on with Mueller’s team not doing the basic job. I’m gonna make a guess our “attorneys” on the board disagree with Flood pretty much across the board.

White House rips Mueller in letter to DOJ, says team ‘failed in their duty to act as prosecutors’

White House rips Mueller in letter to DOJ, says team ‘failed in their duty to act as prosecutors’

Flood was too considerate when he included “laden with factual information that has never been subjected to adversarial testing or independent analysis.” "Innuendo" would be a better term, or at least "allegations".

You shouldn't go all foamingatthemouth when someone mentions Fox Entertainment. They won a lawsuit because they are an entertainment network and not a news network. The more you know!
I get a chuckle when your kind resorts to MUH FOXNEWS because its literally an unconscious admission that you are wrong which is often.

Reactions: AM64
I've heard the same tripe for several years now so I wouldn't expect you to stop now. Let me guess you are going to lock her up for collusion and conspiracy, take down the Deep state, and expose the Clinton Foundation.

That’s because we had the Keebler elf for an attorney general. Trump has raised the bar..😂

Reactions: VolStrom and AM64
fify. Since you are never right.
I love how you stick to your fallacious guns even when presented time after time with factual reality. Its like you think if you keep believing a thing that isn't true long enough eventually it becomes true after you have detached yourself from reality. There is a medical term for that...now what is it...oh yeah..

Dissociative disorders are mental disorders that involve experiencing a disconnection and lack of continuity between thoughts, memories, surroundings, actions and identity.

People with dissociative disorders escape reality in ways that are involuntary and unhealthy and cause problems with functioning in everyday life.

Dissociative disorders usually develop as a reaction to trauma and help keep difficult memories at bay. <--Trump win

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms depend on the type of dissociative disorders you have, but may include:

• Memory loss (amnesia) of certain time periods, events, people and personal information
  • A sense of being detached from yourself and your emotions
  • A perception of the people and things around you as distorted and unreal
  • A blurred sense of identity
  • Significant stress or problems in your relationships, work or other important areas of your life
  • Inability to cope well with emotional or professional stress
  • Mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts and behavior
Dissociative disorders - Symptoms and causes

Modernly known as Trump Derangement Syndrome. Happy self diagnosing TDS Dims!

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
I love how you stick to your fallacious guns even when presented time after time with factual reality. Its like you think if you keep believing a thing that isn't true long enough eventually it becomes true after you have detached yourself from reality. There is a medical term for that...now what is it...oh yeah..

Dissociative disorders are mental disorders that involve experiencing a disconnection and lack of continuity between thoughts, memories, surroundings, actions and identity.

People with dissociative disorders escape reality in ways that are involuntary and unhealthy and cause problems with functioning in everyday life.

Dissociative disorders usually develop as a reaction to trauma and help keep difficult memories at bay. <--Trump win

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms depend on the type of dissociative disorders you have, but may include:

• Memory loss (amnesia) of certain time periods, events, people and personal information
  • Significant stress or problems in your relationships, work or other important areas of your life
  • Mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts and behavior

C6128A54-8598-4CC5-A67D-F5F0A99B3C02.gif

Symptoms

looking over the DSM 6 would give you insight into why you felt the need to deflect and project.

Reactions: RockyTop85
WH counsel piling on with Mueller’s team not doing the basic job. I’m gonna make a guess our “attorneys” on the board disagree with Flood pretty much across the board.

Not wasting my time on diversions, today.

It must be bad. Can’t say why it’s bad, but there’s like two Trumpets saying it’s bad, so it must be really really bad.

#ImpeachMueller.

Some of Trumps picks have been baffling. Sessions ranked right up there with clown girl from reality TV ... Odrama or whatever. Trump should have sacked Sessions the second he virtually abdicated.
The whole Sessions thing makes me think they had dirt on him and he was scared into recusing himself. That whole thing stunk to high Heaven.

Not wasting my time on diversions, today.

It must be bad. Can’t say why it’s bad, but there’s like two Trumpets saying it’s bad, so it must be really really bad.

#ImpeachMueller.
I actually wasn’t including you in the attorney shade or didn’t think about it but ok.

It’s just the same point I’ve been screeching... and AG Barr... and many others. They failed as prosecutors to do their job. And they in fact behaved in a political fashion by leaving it open ended.

#justhavemullergothehellawayFFS

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
Some of Trumps picks have been baffling. Sessions ranked right up there with clown girl from reality TV ... Odrama or whatever. Trump should have sacked Sessions the second he virtually abdicated.

Sessions got outed for being the gentle congressman from alabubba that everyone liked . He was just biding his time in congress until he retired . Rhinos , Lifers whatever you want to call them . You could tell he was honestly shocked when his Dems buddies turned on him during his congressional hearings. He kept saying y’all know me , I served with you for years .

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
You know you're old when you quote Black Sabbath.

NOt true . My kids made fun of me all the time for singing and listening to 80s songs then I caught them listening to AC/DC , Black Sabbath and wearing retro 80s band T-shirt’s . Even heard them listen to House of the rising sun . I laughed at them because they told me since it was “ retro “ it was cool . I told them yeah yeah ignore the fact that it’s great music , we’ll just say it’s retro . lol

VN Store

Back