Mueller Report Imminent

No likes for you.

As we get older , I should say as I get older, I tend to lean more away from the big game hunting like elephants and lions . Now that’s not to say I wouldn’t like to take a buffalo , kudu , sable or a trophy warthog . The buffalo maybe once since the wear and tear on my shoulder that’s had two operations on it , from those massive loads would be rough . If I had any idea I’d live this long I would have been a lot easier on my body in my 20s and 30s lol

Reactions: AM64 and Obsessed
As we get older , I should say as I get older, I tend to lean more away from the big game hunting like elephants and lions . Now that’s not to say I wouldn’t like to take a buffalo , kudu , sable or a trophy warthog . The buffalo maybe once since the wear and tear on my shoulder that’s had two operations on it , from those massive loads would be rough . If I had any idea I’d live this long I would have been a lot easier on my body in my 20s and 30s lol
Any one or two of the bigger antelope. Keep the head and feed a village with the meat.

I may be older. I bought my reel-to-reel recorder in 1968 when I was stationed on Okinawa. I was Army, but the Marines had a great hobby shop at Futenma - just up the hill from where I lived. I got all my stereo equipment there. They had a recording studio and had guys to record tapes for you, so I have several albums on tape that I don't have on vinyl.
I have a TEAC A4440 reel to reel. 4 channel. Fun to play with and record guitar rhythm tracks over and then practice soloing.

Do you feel.......

do you feel........

Like I do?

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
I have a TEAC A4440 reel to reel. 4 channel. Fun to play with and record guitar rhythm tracks over and then practice soloing.

Do you feel.......

do you feel........

Like I do?

With me and music, I let others do the recording, and I listen. I can manage my electronic bagpipes ... sort of, and my small pipes less sort of. My regular pipes ... by the time I get the drones going and try to keep up with the bag, my fingers seem to have lost any clue what to do with the chanter. I think there may be something to that teaching an old dog thing. I still have my Akai X-360D I bought in 68 or 69 and a newer Akai 4 channel similar to your Teac.

payn_c16516320190430120100.jpg

Russia Didn’t Back Trump, But The Media And Mueller Helped Putin.

Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election says Russia “favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump.” This is incorrect. Russia did not “favor” any candidate. Instead, Russia was motivated to undermine the election’s result, regardless of whether the winner was Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Vladimir_Putin_-_Caricature_38606920925.jpg

Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election says Russia “favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump.” This is incorrect. Russia did not “favor” any candidate. Instead, Russia was motivated to undermine the election’s result, regardless of whether the winner was Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

The Mueller report admits Russian hackers and internet trolls dabbled across America’s ideological spectrum.

Russian agents goaded activists from both the Tea Party and Black Lives Matter movements. They also encouraged each other to elevate opposites like Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump, and to attack 16 other Republicans and 5 Democrats.

It's hard to kill kudzu. Better pack heavy.

Give it a rest - they've already investigated Trump for 2.5 years.

Outside of his resignation, what do you lunatics want?

Trump won, he beat Hiliary, he humiliated them, he burned their homes and raped their wives, he tore their hearts out ... I don't think Trump's death would satisfy hardcore Dims and libs.

Russia Didn’t Back Trump, But The Media And Mueller Helped Putin.

Vladimir_Putin_-_Caricature_38606920925.jpg

The Mueller report admits Russian hackers and internet trolls dabbled across America’s ideological spectrum.

Russian agents goaded activists from both the Tea Party and Black Lives Matter movements. They also encouraged each other to elevate opposites like Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump, and to attack 16 other Republicans and 5 Democrats.
"Russia Didn't Back Trump", huh? I have never heard of the site "humanevents.com" before, but that is a ridiculously incorrect statement based on the conclusions reached by multiple professional investigative bodies including the Senate panel (which is under Republican control) and the United States Intelligence Community. Whatever valid points the site might have made about the media are completely lost when you begin a column with such a mischaracterization of established fact.

So should every Presidential candidate be subjected to mandatory FBI investigations, even before any actual proof of a crime exists? I could go along with that as long as it includes all candidates regardless of party. Hell, I say let's do it with Congress too. No reason to limit it to just Presidential candidates. I'm willing to bet actual investigation would uncover a multitude of crimes from both Republicans and Democrats.

JMO, but I sincerely doubt there are too many "innocent" people in DC.

Libs are circling the wagons... "Trump is guilty, had to spy on him, it was the right thing to do." "Trump invited Russia to help him win the election, that has been proven." They are firing all barrels... and won't stand still long enough to have the cuffs put on em.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back