Mueller Report Imminent

So "warp speed" Barr is going to prosecuting these supposed crimes three to four years after they occurred. Quite a contrast to slow-poke Mueller's two-year investigation.

Mueller new day one that there was nothing to that investigation that there was nothing on Trump and he drug it out for political purposes get a ****ing clue. You seem to forget the IG has been investigating for well over a year in addition to John Huber, all the evidence is there once Trump declassifies the documents all bets are off.

So "warp speed" Barr is going to prosecuting these supposed crimes three to four years after they occurred. Sooo much faster than slow-poke Mueller's two-year investigation.
Are you saying that Barr's been investigating this since the events occurred? I'm not sure of the point you're making?

So "warp speed" Barr is going to prosecuting these incidents three to four years after they occurred. Quite a contrast to slow-poke Mueller's two-year investigation.
The fact that he’s said spying did occur (his words, not mine), I think we are going to see some real charges. I imagine they’re treading carefully because it goes all the way up to Hillary and Obama and they know if they charge them it could wreak havoc on our country. They’re most likely deciding how far up the food chain do they want to attempt prosecution.

Reactions: AM64
I don’t think that’s any more accurate than trying to downplay it.

What he’s saying is that the oversimplification has caused confusion, they had already boiled it down to its simplest terms, and Barr should release this to clear up the confusion.

You can infer more from what took place later, but saying this is Mueller going after Barr in super secret lawyer talk is hypocritical coming from a guy (Toobin) that, I’m sure, has dunked on Barr’s credibility in the last 3 weeks.

For context of what Mueller might have been concerned about, you can read or skim starting here for a few pages:
This is what it always was going to be. The Rs claiming complete victory, the Ds saying he should be shot.

Literally nothing has changed. Even the collusion aspect, which is pretty clear in the report, still gets brought up.

Those multiple investigations that are going on are of the people that you support so good luck with that one.
If they're guilty, fry them.
I'm not the one terrified of the people I support being investigated.

The fact that he’s said spying did occur (his words, not mine), I think we are going to see some real charges. I imagine they’re treading carefully because it goes all the way up to Hillary and Obama and they know if they charge them it could wreak havoc on our country. They’re most likely deciding how far up the food chain do they want to attempt prosecution.
Not spying would have been a criminal dereliction of duty.

What are those charges going to be and who is going to be charged? What law was broken?

This was the problem from the start. These investigations have been politicized to heck and back.

Why bother with policy when we can just investigate the other side. All this is doing is making legitimate enemies out of the people you are supposed to be working with.

Just drop the two parties already. Both sides are guilty to their eyeballs of not fixing this country.

This was the problem from the start. These investigations have been politicized to heck and back.

Why bother with policy when we can just investigate the other side. All this is doing is making legitimate enemies out of the people you are supposed to be working with.

Just drop the two parties already. Both sides are guilty to their eyeballs of not fixing this country.

Real crimes were committed and people need to be held accountable

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
Not spying would have been a criminal dereliction of duty.
You've abdicated any platform as moral or ethical guide, being such a bold proponent of *proletariate morality/ethics. Your personal ethics aside, however, the legal response will be interesting.

* According to Marxist ethics, hatred is moral as long as it is directed toward the proper institution, class, or enemy. Hatred thus becomes a necessary ingredient in the clash between the proletariat and the bourgeoisie. It follows, then, that society’s generally accepted moral principles (which Marxists claim are bourgeois tools) are in direct opposition to the moral principles of the proletariat. If this is true, no one in the bourgeoisie can do right or act morally. Unless members of the propertied class became proletarian, anything they do, no matter how moral by their standards, will be contemptible to Marxists.

Reactions: ajvol01 and FLVOL69

If there was a soft coup against a duly elected president and his administration, America needs to see the perpetrators hang. If not, ANY swamp activity needs to be exposed. When a two party system covers for each other out of self defense, all is lost.

Creating a fake case by inserting spies into a campaign and creating fake sources in order to secure FISA warrants is incredibly illegal.
There is a difference between spying and data collection. One is illegal and unethical, the other has clearly established protocols and laws associated with it. Barr knows what he said and so does luther. Luther meant what he said. In the revolution, anything that promotes the revolution is ethical. Anyone that gets in the way is hated and a valid target of any means necessary.

Luther has freely admitted his Machiavellian ethics of "the ends justify the means". Ignore him... No. Mock him. Mock him any time he tries to offer an ethical standard for anything.

If there was a soft coup against a duly elected president and his administration, America needs to see the perpetrators hang. If not, ANY swamp activity needs to be exposed. When a two party system covers for each other out of self defense, all is lost.
Do you think anyone is going to hang? They arent.

This is all a distraction. That keeps them from pretending to have to care about the actual problems in this country.

And even if people do get in trouble all this does is put power in one party's hand. I hate that. That was my concern with Trump being possibly guilty. It would give all the power to the Ds. As all Rs would be Russian stooges. Now all Ds are traitors. Same crap. Pisses me off that we have real problems and they ignore them for stuff going no where.

Reactions: AM64
I guess you can hope and dream. It's gotten me through the past couple of years.

Belief in nothing but lies & made-up nasty dirty fake news coming from your Communist News Network (cnn) & msnbc and other hateful fake news outlets (abc nbc cbs) on a daily basis and hoping & dreaming that those lies & made-up fake news & nasty dirty lies becomes a reality is a mental disease only the left-wing loony dolts have to live for in making their life full of happiness is sad.

Reactions: tennvols77
Belief in nothing but lies & made-up nasty dirty fake news coming from your Communist News Network (cnn) & msnbc and other hateful fake news outlets (abc nbc cbs) on a daily basis and hoping & dreaming that those lies & made-up fake news & nasty dirty lies becomes a reality is a mental disease only the left-wing loony dolts have to live for in making their life full of happiness is sad.
You're the one being hateful around here.

Do you think anyone is going to hang? They arent.

This is all a distraction. That keeps them from pretending to have to care about the actual problems in this country.

And even if people do get in trouble all this does is put power in one party's hand. I hate that. That was my concern with Trump being possibly guilty. It would give all the power to the Ds. As all Rs would be Russian stooges. Now all Ds are traitors. Same crap. Pisses me off that we have real problems and they ignore them for stuff going no where.
What I expect to happen, and what I think needs to happen are two different things. I'm pissed as well at the entire system. That doesn't mean we give the players in that system immunity. Expose the whole thing and maybe the people will demand representation and changes to the system on the people's behalf. If not, we deserve the tyrants we get.

VN Store

Back