Mueller Report Imminent

I fully expect the Muell to drop some vague critical innuendo about Trump because I think he is angry. He is angry because he will not be a historical figure, the man who brought down a president.

Hope I'm wrong and he just lays out the facts.
Not to mention that Trump interviewed Mueller for FBI Director, didn’t hire him, and the very next day he is appointed to investigate Trump. How is that not a conflict of interest?

That's what the nomination and election of Trump did. They knew it when they did it.
Good lord Luther. You've had how much time to overcome the butthurt and stop crying? We get it, you don't like him, you think he's reprehensible, and it kicks you in the nuts he's the POTUS. But no matter how hard you cry, he's done nothing to justify being removed from office. Nothing. There's another election coming up. Quit with the crying and look forward to trying to vote him out of office.

Good lord Luther. You've had how much time to overcome the butthurt and stop crying? We get it, you don't like him, you think he's reprehensible, and it kicks you in the nuts he's the POTUS. But no matter how hard you cry, he's done nothing to justify being removed from office. Nothing. There's another election coming up. Quit with the crying and look forward to trying to vote him out of office.
These people are not rational. That fat, gap toothed b!tch in Georgia still thinks she won.

That's what the nomination and election of Trump did. They knew it when they did it.
And honestly, the Dems did the very thing you're accusing the Republicans of doing by nominating Hillary. It was complete political hackery to sabotage Bernie to insure Hillary received the nomination. No other Dem had a legit shot to win the nomination simply because some within the party decided it was "her turn". But hey, why hold them accountable? Much easier to shirk responsibility and blame others.

LOL, I love reading all the crying about TRUMP! It is FANTASTIC! Individuals getting upset about something they have no control over. What a bunch of retards!

I swore an oath to the weirwood tree in my front yard on the night of the election that I would never let it go. Trump can never be normalized. If he's still in office and is nominated in 2020, then we can vote him out.
Plus there are about 500 and counting signatures saying he has done something wrong.

I fully expect the Muell to drop some vague critical innuendo about Trump because I think he is angry. He is angry because he will not be a historical figure, the man who brought down a president.

Hope I'm wrong and he just lays out the facts.
Not to mention that Trump interviewed Mueller for FBI Director, didn’t hire him, and the very next day he is appointed to investigate Trump. How is that not a conflict of interest?

I swore an oath to the weirwood tree in my front yard on the night of the election that I would never let it go. Trump can never be normalized. If he's still in office and is nominated in 2020, then we can vote him out.
Plus there are about 500 and counting signatures saying he has done something wrong.

Did the tree tell you which one of the 20 plus Dems you have running could beat him ? That would be a handy little piece of info to know right there . Lol

Reactions: ajvol01 and AM64
A It was complete political hackery to sabotage Bernie to insure Hillary received the nomination. No other Dem had a legit shot to win the nomination simply because some within the party decided it was "her turn". But hey, why hold them accountable? Much easier to shirk responsibility and blame others.

Spare us. The party forced all the voters to vote as they did?

Reactions: Mick
And honestly, the Dems did the very thing you're accusing the Republicans of doing by nominating Hillary. It was complete political hackery to sabotage Bernie to insure Hillary received the nomination. No other Dem had a legit shot to win the nomination simply because some within the party decided it was "her turn". But hey, why hold them accountable? Much easier to shirk responsibility and blame others.
The dems did it again, not surprised. You do know most of your post have a dem in them and you're blaming them for something.

Bill Clinton undisputedly broke the law. He perjured himself. And yet he was never kicked out of office, sent to jail, nor faced any real repercussion ever. Ever. Where were your screams for justice then? You hate Trump because he's a Republican that beat Hillary. You don't care about justice being done. If you did, you'd react the same way to Dems breaking the law as well. You don't. This is purely political for you. Your attempts to try and claim a moral high ground are completely meritless. Your morals are centered around nothing but being a Democrat.

The dems did it again, not surprised. You do know most of your post have a dem in them and you're blaming them for something.
lol You see what you want to see. I continuously say both parties are bad. I've expressed my opinion of Trump multiple times. Your pissed because despite all of your arguments, nothing supports actually impeaching Trump, and I keep pointing that out. I honestly don't care who wins the next election, but the Dems are certainly not helping themselves trying to make **** up to unseat Trump. If they'd stop doing dumb **** and let him hang himself, they'd greatly improve their chances at winning the next election.

lol You see what you want to see. I continuously say both parties are bad. I've expressed my opinion of Trump multiple times. Your pissed because despite all of your arguments, nothing supports actually impeaching Trump, and I keep pointing that out. I honestly don't care who wins the next election, but the Dems are certainly not helping themselves trying to make **** up to unseat Trump. If they'd stop doing dumb **** and let him hang himself, they'd greatly improve their chances at winning the next election.
There is always one of those in all of your calling out both parties routine.

Bill Clinton undisputedly broke the law. He perjured himself. And yet he was never kicked out of office, sent to jail, nor faced any real repercussion ever. Ever. Where were your screams for justice then? You hate Trump because he's a Republican that beat Hillary. You don't care about justice being done. If you did, you'd react the same way to Dems breaking the law as well. You don't. This is purely political for you. Your attempts to try and claim a moral high ground are completely meritless. Your morals are centered around nothing but being a Democrat.
Nope - I've spent half of my life under republican administrations. Never once did I feel toward a single one of them the level of repulsion I feel toward Trump.
You can dispute that or twist that all you wish, but it doesn't change the truth.

VN Store

Back