Mueller Report Imminent

I'd be real careful about tossing around that T word.

You mean like Trump in his tweet this morning? Threatening people with jail over it?

My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!

Please.

Trump should know what treason is, if anybody does. Everybody on your side had accused him of it for over 2 years.

He does know. He knows he is guilty AF. He knows his son is guilty AF. He knows he is a fraud, a con man, and a cheat.

The difference is, he think his having gotten away with so much must mean he's special. He's not.

He committed treason and got out of it only because he ratted out Trump. Pretty much all there is to say.
LOL. Uh, that's actually Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Killary, Obama, Lynch, etc.
Coming for ya LG. I told you over 2 years ago that this boomerang was coming your way. You should have been ready.:)
1558115843120.gif

He does know. He knows he is guilty AF. He knows his son is guilty AF. He knows he is a fraud, a con man, and a cheat.

The difference is, he think his having gotten away with so much must mean he's special. He's not.

I’m curious why the esteemed Mueller overlooked his treason in his big report?

You're just butthurt LG because you lost man. Time to pull that boomerang out of your a$$ now.:)

Reactions: 1972 Grad
What do you call it when a government agency attempts to undermine the lawful elections in the United States for political purposes?

Protecting us from a President who is a wholly owned subsidiary of Russian intelligence is not undermining the fraudulent election result "for a political purpose."

Protecting us from a President who is a wholly owned subsidiary of Russian intelligence is not undermining the fraudulent election result "for a political purpose."
Here you go LG. Time to bone up on some real Russian Collusion. Gina makes it clear so you can even understand.

7 Reasons Why the Uranium One Scandal Won’t Go Away

DECLASSIFIED - The Epoch Times

VN Store

Back