Mueller Report Imminent

So? Was he clear in his report or not? The damn USAG said plainly that there was nothing stopping the Muell from being clear.
The USAG is putting his thumb on the scale. Funny how your wild ass theories of how all these people in Washington are bad apples up to sneaky **** suddenly run out when you’re talking about Trump and his cronies.

Seems inconsistent.

Reactions: luthervol
I imagine e Barr would like that. He then could say that he doesn't agree and decline prosecution. Some double jeopardy kind of something.. I dunno

I think Barr should be billing DJ Trump, but that's just my opinion.

It has nothing to do with prosecution, the Muell could have been definitive in his conclusions and it would have been up to congress to act. Barr would be out of it.

Reactions: AM64
The USAG is putting his thumb on the scale. Funny how your wild ass theories of how all these people in Washington are bad apples up to sneaky **** suddenly run out when you’re talking about Trump and his cronies.

Seems inconsistent.

What? What wild azz theories, I'll wait.

It has nothing to do with prosecution, the Muell could have been definitive in his conclusions and it would have been up to congress to act. Barr would be out of it.

Well, I guess things would be essentially the same as they are now. It's up to the House to decide.

He wasn't clear on the summation of the investigation and I think purposefully so. I hope that he is subpoenaed and forced to clarify his investigation.

Congress is the only entity that can proceed. Trump was not exonerated for a reason. What other reason makes sense? Mueller, in so many words, said if Trump were found innocent, he would have said so. He wasn't exonerated on either subject, although Trump would have us believe so.

Lets not forget the possible "obstruction" come on a fake hoax investigation. Anything after the fake FISA warrants is null and void.

Ahh, but on that account, Dims have complete amnesia ... except for a few who stand to be burned by it. I would absolutely love to see some FBI, DOJ, DNC, (and likely some congressional) types in prison ... oh, yeah, and there until they pay back the entire cost of the Mueller investigation.

Congress is the only entity that can proceed. Trump was not exonerated for a reason. What other reason makes sense? Mueller, in so many words, said if Trump were found innocent, he would have said so. He wasn't exonerated on either subject, although Trump would have us believe so.

When did Trump have a trial?

Once he realized he wasn't going to bring Trump down he wanted to at least keep the pot stirred.

Mueller's job was to exonerate, but not recommend anything...................makes complete sense.

Lets not forget the possible "obstruction" come on a fake hoax investigation. Anything after the fake FISA warrants is null and void.
I would disagree with this. Whether or not the investigation was not backed by any merit, it wouldn't absolve him from obstruction with said investigation IMO.

I would take a Rove sammich much faster than I would go hunting with D Cheney.

Both are alarming.

giphy.gif

cheneygun.jpg

If he doesn't have the legal authority to say if he believes Trump did or did commit impeachable offenses, then he shouldn't be making references to guilt or innocence.

This honestly just sounds like the D party saying Mueller is condemning Trump when Mueller doesn't actually have the authority to do so. More headlines "Mueller says Trump not innocent". More riling up Trump's detractors, and yet no action taken by Congress.

Vauge statements, inferred meaning, and nothing clear to the people. Just how politicians like it.

Reactions: AM64
He wasn't clear on the summation of the investigation and I think purposefully so. I hope that he is subpoenaed and forced to clarify his investigation.

Actually, Mueller should be charged for not immediately terminating an investigation stemming from illegal acts. He wasted a lot of time and money and obstructed the normal flow of business. Further Mueller should have immediately investigated and probably charged all those connected with a false FISA warrant process and for collusion to bring down a legally elected president.

VN Store

Back