'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

If it was just a stop why did he have meetings with so many different TN parties while here over the course of two days?

These guys are gonna click bait this thing to
death huh?
They'll still say they lead and when he announces for the good guys they'll say we came with a ridiculous offer at the midnight hour that he and the family couldn't turn down. Even though Tennessee has likely lead this entire time lol

Well, la di da. I think someone made the point that he can always do his pre-med at another school (UT) and transfer to another place (OSU) for med school and still get the benefits of the OSU med school reputation.
He is going to be a first round talent, probably/hopefully with a very long career. I think they are overestimating the doctor part.

Verbally committed to the staff this weekend.
im-sorry-what-calvin-payne.gif

You know, they just really weren't that high on the best OT in high school after the spring. "Good get for UT, though" and all.

We don't know if he's the best OT in high school. He's the highest rated but that doesn't mean he'll be the best. I hope we win this recruitment cause big time recruits choosing us if never a bad thing. But it is possible to think there are better players at a position than the one the recruiting rankings say is #1.

Reactions: Dansky
We don't know if he's the best OT in high school. He's the highest rated but that doesn't mean he'll be the best. I hope we win this recruitment cause big time recruits choosing us if never a bad thing. But it is possible to think there are better players at a position than the one the recruiting rankings say is #1.

Curious...what caused you to disappear from the board for such a long time?

VN Store

Back