'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

They don't think UT can offer what Bucknuts U can offer off the field? What exactly are they offering? Also, how can they possibly say that their NIL pitch is far and away better than any other school's because they couldn't possibly have a clue unless the Sanders' are horrible at negotiating and completely gave away what other schools are offering. BTW, I don't think the Sanders' are bad at negotiation.
They used to be able to offer be in the playoffs if you win one game a year. When you lose that one game it doesn’t sound as well. 😂

Reactions: HeadVol77
AP hinted at a commitment on the RKW podcast I watched yesterday.

Even so, if what the Ohio St. mod said about, Sanders inviting them to live stream his commitment is worrisome...
Sanders didn’t invite them. The mods for OSU asked to cover it and his dad basically said “yeah sure come on”

We don't know if he's the best OT in high school. He's the highest rated but that doesn't mean he'll be the best. I hope we win this recruitment cause big time recruits choosing us if never a bad thing. But it is possible to think there are better players at a position than the one the recruiting rankings say is #1.
4bUV7Ls.gif

If it was just a stop why did he have meetings with so many different TN parties while here over the course of two days?

These guys are gonna click bait this thing to
death huh?
AP just confirmed they flew all the way back to Charlotte because of flight issues then still drove to Knoxville from Charlotte LOL.

AP just confirmed they flew all the way back to Charlotte because of flight issues then still drove to Knoxville from Charlotte LOL.
Did people actually think they drove from Charlotte to Nebraska, then just happened to stop in Knoxville on their drive back to Charlotte because its on the way home? All in one weekend??? Do those idiots up north not know how far the drive is from CLT to Nebraska?

Did people actually think they drove from Charlotte to Nebraska, then just happened to stop in Knoxville on their drive back to Charlotte because its on the way home? All in one weekend??? Do those idiots up north not know how far the drive is from CLT to Nebraska?
Like I said earlier. This is Chris Smith only he covers an elite team. Super Homers.

VN Store

Back