'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Hmmm 🤔

Sanders struck me as the intentional type.
I feel like he wouldn’t want people to waste their time.

Maybe I’m wrong.
But telling them not to come would tell OSU he’s not coming. Why do everything to keep it a secret just to let it slip by denying media from one specific fan base? Letting everyone come still keeps the mystery intact

But telling them not to come would tell OSU he’s not coming. Why do everything to keep it a secret just to let it slip by denying media from one specific fan base? Letting everyone come still keeps the mystery intact
Easy.

Just tell nobody to come.

Interviews can always been done over video..

SO FAR…
It seems that OSU guy is the one invited…

Would you turn down 5 million for 2 million??

Easy.

SO FAR…

You’re overthinking this. You have no reason not to be confident other than the fact a media guy is gonna be their when media from 3 different teams will be there.

You’re overthinking this. You have no reason not to be confident other than the fact a media guy is gonna be their when media from 3 different teams will be there.
This ain't me trying to worry anybody.

But I hate Ohio State because they get whoever they want!!

"Davis" won't forget that overdone steak,,,, 🥩 🔥🖤

Reactions: atilla
Easy.

SO FAR…

What are you talking about? “OSU guy” also said we offered a higher nil that they did. I think he said we offered 2.2 and they offered 1.8.

Ohio State mod discussing how their site will cover the Sanders commitment:

and then more "we're Ohio State, we're the best"

their fans are still pissed that OSU didn't have a recruiting event and try to get him on campus. Mod reply;

these guys are delusional
Or… just maybe… He wanted to give everyone a chance so he went to Nebraska. And the visit to Tennessee is because that’s where he knows he wants to be and so he’s taking every chance he gets to spend more time there.

#davissandersjrisallvol

VN Store

Back