'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

What are you talking about? ā€œOSU guyā€ also said we offered a higher nil that they did. I think he said we offered 2.2 and they offered 1.8.
Nah bruh.

It was stated on here that That the Cuckeyes offered a ā€œridiculous ā€œ NIL that more than 2x what we offered.

So 5 million is just the tip

Reactions: Deano
The decision date is approaching with David Sanders, Jr. set to announce his decision on Aug. 17 between Georgia, Nebraska, Ohio State and Tennessee. You cannot sleep on Nebraska after a visit to Lincoln last weekend, but the buzz remains the same that Ohio State and Tennessee are battling at the top. Georgia is a distance fourth. There is a level of confidence in Lincoln, Columbus and Knoxville, but Tennessee got the final visit from Sanders and his family and that is the school I hear the most about less than three weeks out from the decision.

- Chad Simmons
GBO!!

Supposedly Grant Williams bought a home close to Providence Day School and works out in the gym with David often. They have an incredible weight room. Maybe he throws a little extra money David's way to get him to Rocky Top.
This kid is going to make plenty via NIL wherever he lands. I doubt anyone is paying him under the table and taking a risk on unnecessary heat from ncaa.

Tom Loy, 247
YARN | I like it a lot. | Dumb & Dumber (1994) | Video clips by quotes |  a5817f16 | ē“—

We don't know if he's the best OT in high school. He's the highest rated but that doesn't mean he'll be the best. I hope we win this recruitment cause big time recruits choosing us if never a bad thing. But it is possible to think there are better players at a position than the one the recruiting rankings say is #1.
1722441707977.gif

Absolutely, draft day each year shows the fallacy of taking the HS rankings too seriously. Fewer bad misses in the top 10 of each position due to some have to work hard to fail talent levels, but it happens. All depends on where they are when they hit their ceilings.

Hoping we get him and he is a Trey Smith development type guy, but not betting the farm on anybody.

Worse now that the probabilities of completing a career at signing school is not as high even if they are accurate. Best to temper signing day emotions and hope you have portal aces on speed dial each year.

He stays gone if you use the ignore feature.
I'm seriously waiting to find out where he has been all of this time. He was on here posting all kinds of crazy stuff dozens of times a day and then just disappears for years and then pops up one day posting the same kind of stuff like he never left. He could not have been away of his own free will. I had thought maybe he matured or got a career or family....then BAM..here he is going full throttle. This has got to be an interesting story. The only bigger enigma is Sabanoccio's disappearance..or whatever his name was.

VN Store

Back