'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I don’t believe a word of that. Very few have “been a Clemson fan their entire life”. I also don’t get the sense from any of his interviews or articles about him that he comes from a bad or poor means family. The copium is real.
Sanders would have been born in 2008ish. probably started picking up his fandom in the early teens. its not unreasonable for him to have been a Clemson fan his entire life as that was their best stretch.

Reactions: Ned Ray McWorkher
It certainly feels like Tennessee still has momentum with (David) Sanders leaving his Clemson visit last weekend. Sanders will be here next weekend and get plenty of time with George MacIntyre and others. Tennessee simply has to close here as they have been the perceived leader for a while and will need to fend off Ohio State and Georgia who are going to take big swings with their official visits this month.
-VQ

From Rivals:

The five-star offensive tackle has been in the limelight for years but it’s funny because everyone seems to have a different feel on where his recruitment is headed. Some believe Tennessee has the edge. Others believe Ohio State has moved to the top. Some think it’s a Georgia/Clemson battle in the end.

However it shakes out, the Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day standout will be back in Athens this weekend as Smart, position coach Stacy Searels and others try to keep putting the shine on Sanders’ recruitment.

From Rivals:

The five-star offensive tackle has been in the limelight for years but it’s funny because everyone seems to have a different feel on where his recruitment is headed. Some believe Tennessee has the edge. Others believe Ohio State has moved to the top. Some think it’s a Georgia/Clemson battle in the end.

However it shakes out, the Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day standout will be back in Athens this weekend as Smart, position coach Stacy Searels and others try to keep putting the shine on Sanders’ recruitment.
Lol

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Idk where the OSU Is a leader is coming from. Obviously I’m just an average joe but I still think Clemson is out biggest comp. Heck I’m more worried about UGA than OSU

Idk where the OSU Is a leader is coming from. Obviously I’m just an average joe but I still think Clemson is out biggest comp. Heck I’m more worried about UGA than OSU

Prob bc he was there in March, May, and they get the last OV

VN Store

Back