'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I hate that those trophies look so good. Heuple will have one or two for recruits to pose with soon.
As much as any of us would love for that to happen- that’s a daunting task. Now that Saban is gone, there’s no one left to trip up Georgia. I mean who else is going to beat Georgia? Texas maybe. But the only other plausible teams or Alabama even without Sagan or TENNESSEE. But Heupel still has some holes to fix.

They’re still recruiting elite talent and Kirby is young. Bowl cutt or not the dude is coaching them up!

Our secondary has lost Tennessee the past 3 games against UGA.

As much as any of us would love for that to happen- that’s a daunting task. Now that Saban is gone, there’s no one left to trip up Georgia. I mean who else is going to beat Georgia? Texas maybe. But the only other plausible teams or Alabama even without Sagan or TENNESSEE. But Heupel still has some holes to fix.

They’re still recruiting elite talent and Kirby is young. Bowl cutt or not the dude is coaching them up!

Yeah all the secondary. Not the fact we haven’t been able to move the ball past the 50 yard line on offense against them

They have beaten us in all phases of those games but can't blame those loses solely on the secondary. The offense has averaged 13.33 points in those games. Plenty of blame to go around.

ESPN shouldn’t even be included in the 247/On3 composites.
ESPN is trash. Wish I could deselect them from the overall composites.

I’ve always said it should be interactive.

Users should be able to select which rankings to include in their model, maybe even assign weights - it would drive a lot more traffic. Jmo.

VN Store

Back