'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Perusing the Nebraska boards

Fan fiction
The strength program... Lol. Dude will make enough NIL money to hire his own personal trainer and nutritionist if that's what he really wants to do. Silly.

Predicting the behavior of high school kids with no inside knowledge is a fools errand. He could pick Nebraska. I wouldn't be shocked.

And if he does, the staff would be well served to maintain that relationship. I would put the odds of Ravioli and Sanders both being in Lincoln Nebraska in two years at like 20%.

I think we’re definitely confident. I do think Ohio State has gotten pretty desperate though. No telling what kind of NIL they are capable of throwing out. Still feel like we’re the favorite though.
Have confidence in our NIL program. If we're going to break the bank on a recruit this cycle. This is the guy.

Last edited:
I think the Nebraska/steroid angle is a bit overblown. Yes, it certainly impacted their program, but it’s not like the NCAA hadn't been testing for steroids before 1998. Additionally, Nebraska was ahead of the curve on the use of creatine. What really hurt them was the B12 nixing Prop 48/partial qualifiers, which Nebraska had feasted on heavily during the 80s and 90s.

In addition, limiting roster size also had a negative impact. Nebraska’s famous walk-on program gave them a significant advantage over most schools. They often had rosters consisting of close to 150 players, many of whom were good enough to be scholarship players. However, due to Nebraska's low in-state tuition rates or out-of-state recruits being awarded “academic scholarships,” they were able to circumvent scholarship limits.
Nebraska slid down gradually before they changed conferences. Texas HS fed the entire Big 12 and about 95% of those high schools ran the spread. Nebraska never found a dynamic QB to run it.

Now in the Big Ten they have no natural recruiting base. Wisconsin is now running their ground attack. They have no identify.

I think we’re definitely confident. I do think Ohio State has gotten pretty desperate though. No telling what kind of NIL they are capable of throwing out. Still feel like we’re the favorite though.
Ohio has a state income tax…..so a percentage of that NIL is going right back to them. I’d hammer that one home if I was Tennessee

VN Store

Back