'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

@Austin_Price has been absolutely money this entire recruiting cycle, as he always is.

If Ohio State breaks the bank in the final hour and somehow convinces Sanders to spurn the Vols, I’ll avoid the board for a few days. It will be unbearable on here.

APs response:
The Sanders family have handled things perfectly to keep everyone guessing. It’s one of the best recruitments I’ve seen handled in a long time. And there is 2 plus weeks left for all kinds of chatter and rumors. It will be a wild one till the end.

Not sure how to take that, but AP has been very confident for a while.

it's gonna be a long 2 weeks

the national writers of On3 and 247 will put out "updates" constantly, even though they won't have any, which will drive all sorts of pointless drivel

Ohio State site is going to hold on that they have been and continue to be his favorite and the best choice (they can't believe any recruit would ever want to go anywhere else)

Nebraska site is going to waver back and forth and make desperate good news posts every now and then when their paying members start whining enough

Georgia site is going to say they've come back and made significant traction

AP is going to have to keep saying "I have been confident, I feel the same" probably 5-10 times a day

this kid and his family have not had a dramatic recruitment. very thorough, very respectful. the writers and mods of those sites will have to post updates at least every 48 hours that make it sound like there's been movement or updates. even though there won't be movement and updates.

it's gonna be a long 2 weeks

the national writers of On3 and 247 will put out "updates" constantly, even though they won't have any, which will drive all sorts of pointless drivel

Ohio State site is going to hold on that they have been and continue to be his favorite and the best choice (they can't believe any recruit would ever want to go anywhere else)

Nebraska site is going to waver back and forth and make desperate good news posts every now and then when their paying members start whining enough

Georgia site is going to say they've come back and made significant traction

AP is going to have to keep saying "I have been confident, I feel the same" probably 5-10 times a day

this kid and his family have not had a dramatic recruitment. very thorough, very respectful. the writers and mods of those sites will have to post updates at least every 48 hours that make it sound like there's been movement or updates. even though there won't be movement and updates.
Georgia site is going to imply the staff “went another direction”

I think we’re definitely confident. I do think Ohio State has gotten pretty desperate though. No telling what kind of NIL they are capable of throwing out. Still feel like we’re the favorite though.
Why would the team with the current top ranked recruiting class in the country be desperate? That makes no sense.

Reactions: atilla
A realist would recognize one of those teams was not in their conference yet and the Big 10 receives zero credit for Washington’s success. Also keep in mind that the Washington coach relocated to the best conference in college football

And the Michigan coach relocated to the 2nd best league in football.

VN Store

Back