'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Simmons:

Fong:

Basically, mention all the programs involved and say they all have a chance = clicky clicky
At this point they're getting so many clicks on Sanders content that they don't want to say where they really think he's going. To many things point to Tennessee. We're the closest to home. He has visited here more than any other school in his top 4. We have the last visit. We have been in his top 2 for months while the other team in the top 2 has rotated out. At this point I'd be shocked if he isn't a vol. But I am ready to get hurt. Go Vols

Last edited:
I would like @KingVFL to clarify what he meant by his Elarbee comment. He doesn't deserve credit for Sanders recruitment? Doesn't deserve credit for completely turning OL room around? Can you please explain?
Glen is a great coach but not a good recruiter. This isn’t changing. He resonates with 1 out of every 10 kids in recruitment and the kids love him once they get here but he just doesn’t show well.

We’ve done a nice job augmenting with people around him that help but if you go name by name on the kids and why we got them, Glen is not a top 2/3 reason:
- Campbell: 1. Spyre 2. Milton
- LHeard: 1. Spyre 2. Playing time
- JHeard: 1. Chop 2. Not sure?
- Warren: 1. Heup 2. Spyre 3. KP/Glen?
- Sanders: 1. GMac 2. Heup 3. Spyre 4. Glen?
- Satter: maybe Glen and KP?

I REALLY wish we were seeing reference to a lot of interaction with squad members and Cruits. That has been a hot tip validator for some high level guys in the past. Does absence mean anything? NOT A CLUE!

Not happening, or sworn to secrecy?

Looking forward to the post mortem regardless of decision.

I was just curious. Thanks for the explanation.

I won’t say he’s 100% cause he’s been wrong in the past, but hey everyone is.

I usually listen to Stoerner.

Yeah Stoerner, BTO, and King is who would immediately pop in my mind with the highest batting average. I also think all 3 of those guys are getting info from overlapping sources. Metalvol doesn’t say as much but when does you can feel good about it. Several others as well. It’s just funny to me that this board is littered with solid info but those guys get drug any time they get it wrong. And it’s $free.99

Yeah Stoerner, BTO, and King is who would immediately pop in my mind with the highest batting average. I also think all 3 of those guys are getting info from overlapping sources. Metalvol doesn’t say as much but when does you can feel good about it. Several others as well. It’s just funny to me that this board is littered with solid info but those guys get drug any time they get it wrong. And it’s $free.99
I’ll definitely be wrong but when I’m wrong it’s because the Tennessee side is misinformed. My overlap with being wrong and AP’s is going to be quite high.

I’ll definitely be wrong but when I’m wrong it’s because the Tennessee side is misinformed. My overlap with being wrong and AP’s is going to be quite high.
And to your defense, AP admitted that last year was not his best year dealing with NIL. The game has changed for prognosticators. Seems like it his calmed down this cycle.

Nothing to see here!

Last edited:
I haven’t commented on this because Sanders is truly rare OT. The heat in the final stretch will be very high and I’m never comfortable predicting something three weeks out. That said, if he had to decide today, he’d be a Vol. this is another instance where time, integrity, and relationships with his family play big. Georgia and OSU are the two best recruiting programs in the country, and Nebraska plans to spend their way back to relevance. It won’t be easy keeping him undistracted, but I still will call this as 90/10 us. He loves our players and coaches and it would take something big to undo that.

Glen is a great coach but not a good recruiter. This isn’t changing. He resonates with 1 out of every 10 kids in recruitment and the kids love him once they get here but he just doesn’t show well.

We’ve done a nice job augmenting with people around him that help but if you go name by name on the kids and why we got them, Glen is not a top 2/3 reason:
- Campbell: 1. Spyre 2. Milton
- LHeard: 1. Spyre 2. Playing time
- JHeard: 1. Chop 2. Not sure?
- Warren: 1. Heup 2. Spyre 3. KP/Glen?
- Sanders: 1. GMac 2. Heup 3. Spyre 4. Glen?
- Satter: maybe Glen and KP?
I like that. No overreliance on just one guy.

VN Store

Back