NCAA Must Admit Transgender Athletes

I don't know. Think back to teenage years - you are likely closer to that than me, but any number of the devil may care type guys would have jumped at the chance for a voyeur afternoon delight ... and in my day there were no cellphones with cameras either. Supporters of the restroom free for all are seriously under-thinking things - not an unusual thing for libs.
Anyone that goes to a UT football game knows about peeing next to 27 guys in a trough. You see any dude scanning the trough I guessing he's getting his ass pummeled.

It’s not a surprise that someone like you thinks this is ok....

There you go, again. Don't have anything good to say about your own post, so you attack me personally. It is a surprise that anybody thinks dicks are flipped out at urinals in women's restrooms. Is that what you really think? Women's restrooms do not have urinals. I have read reports of Republican politicians arrested looking for dick in public restrooms. I have never read of an incident with a transsexual molesting children in a public restroom. I once read a direct quote from a sheriff saying he had never even heard of it happening. So why are you all ginned up about it? What makes you think that transsexuals are pedophiles?

There you go, again. Don't have anything good to say about your own post, so you attack me personally. It is a surprise that anybody thinks dicks are flipped out at urinals in women's restrooms. Is that what you really think? Women's restrooms do not have urinals. I have read reports of Republican politicians arrested looking for dick in public restrooms. I have never read of an incident with a transsexual molesting children in a public restroom. I once read a direct quote from a sheriff saying he had never even heard of it happening. So why are you all ginned up about it? What makes you think that transsexuals are pedophiles?
You must be a transexual..... I bet you’re also in favor of trannies being able to participate in women’s sports..... and 10 year old kids being able to tell their parents they’d rather be a girl and having a sex change.

Reactions: allvol123 and AM64
You’re really commenting about women’s restrooms not having urinals? Lol..... bless your heart

You must be a transexual..... I bet you’re also in favor of trannies being able to participate in women’s sports..... and 10 year old kids being able to tell their parents they’d rather be a girl and having a sex change.

Those are losing bets. I'm sorry if you are on a run of bad luck, but you ought not talk stupid and take it out on other folks like you're doing.

Go hang out with your tranny friends

Hanging out around you and your down in the mouth friends is bad enough. Thought you might be having a bad day, but you're reading more like having a bad life, which is exactly the problem with a lot of people on this board.

Hanging out around you and your down in the mouth friends is bad enough. Thought you might be having a bad day, but you're reading more like having a bad life, which is the problem with a lot of people on this board.
Nope.... I’m just a normal person with common sense trying deal with the lunacy propagated by loons such as yourself. My thinking that you’re a complete stooge is in no way associated with having a bad day.... it’s more about having a hard time believing people like you exist, reproduce and vote. It’s shocking

Nope.... I’m just a normal person with common sense trying deal with the lunacy propagated by loons such as yourself. My thinking that you’re a complete stooge is in no way associated with having a bad day.... it’s more about having a hard time believing people like you exist, reproduce and vote. It’s shocking

OK, so you're just a normal, down-in-the-mouth, hostile, negative person, who says a lot of really stupid things. You're not someone who is depressed.

I don’t want some freak going in the bathroom at the movies or some other public place when my 13 year old daughter and her friends are in there. What about young kids? They don’t need to see a women flipping out her dick in the bathroom
You took the words right out of my mouth. Here is what I was going to say. If my daughter or her friends go into the bathroom, I may act like a transgender myself and go in there and stand in front of the door of the stall, so all of them can you the restroom for protection. Will I? If it gets to that point.

Reactions: dovervolz and AM64
Nope.... I’m just discussing how much of a stooge I think you are and how dysfunctional your views are so it comes across as hostile to you.

Thanks for the compliment. Maybe you can help me out with this thread, since you're so smart. The Biden directive in the OP does not say one word about the NCAA or Title IX. So why all the fuss about it ruining female athletics?

Last edited:
You took the words right out of my mouth. Here is what I was going to say. If my daughter or her friends go into the bathroom, I may act like a transgender myself and go in there and stand in front of the door of the stall, so all of them can you the restroom for protection. Will I? If it gets to that point.

So, you might dress like a woman and go into the women's bathroom, to watch your daughter and her friends. Uh...

Thanks for the compliment. Maybe you can help me out with this thread, since you're so smart. The Biden directive in the OP does not say one word about the NCAA or Title IX. So why all the fuss about it ruining female athletics?
I believe just about every university and most high schools receive some form of federal funds.

I believe just about every university and most high schools receive some form of federal funds.

But the memo just directed that departments conduct general reviews for inequality. There is not one word in it about sports, NCAA, or Title IX. There is one tweet about it being the end of the MFing world of college athletics., when it's not even about college athletics, and one post after another pops up with howls about the evil Biden destroying college sports. There is no way you can know what will come of it, if anything. But you're all having fits like a gang escaped loose out of a menopause clinic for the insane. Gah

Odds are your wife and daughters have been in an establishment that allows it already. So you can go ahead an move on with life.

But the memo just directed that departments conduct general reviews for inequality. There is not one word in it about sports, NCAA, or Title IX. There is one tweet about it being the end of the MFing world of college athletics., when it's not even about college athletics, and one post after another pops up with howls about the evil Biden destroying college sports. There is no way you can know what will come of it, if anything. But you're all having fits like a gang escaped loose out of a menopause clinic for the insane. Gah
Slow your roll Chico. Think about OP’s post. Then see if you can figure out what’s gonna happen to women’s sports if transgender females are allowed to play their game.

VN Store

Back