Needing prayers.

One of my coworkers lost her baby this morning. She was about 4 weeks along. We are a very close team where I work since we sit about 1500 miles from our office. I know she's hurting because she was incredibly excited. Good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated from the VN Team. Thanks so much!
Thoughts and prayers for her. That is so difficult. Our oldest lost a child as well.

One of my coworkers lost her baby this morning. She was about 4 weeks along. We are a very close team where I work since we sit about 1500 miles from our office. I know she's hurting because she was incredibly excited. Good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated from the VN Team. Thanks so much!
Praying. How sad.

My coworker is back and is in good spirits. She has a WONDERFUL little boy at home. I think he is the cat's ass! He walked at 9 months and is talking his head off. He was a year old this last St. Patties day. He was good therapy for her. She says number 2 will come when it comes. Thank you for the thoughts, prayers and best wishes for her.

Thank you for all the prayers! His tests are done. He has an ulcer on his intestine. What they have him on has already started healing it the nurse said. Three pints of blood so far, hopefully that's all.
Wonderful to hear! Thanks for the update. I’ll keep praying for continued healing. 🙏🏻

Thank you for all the prayers! His tests are done. He has an ulcer on his intestine. What they have him on has already started healing it the nurse said. Three pints of blood so far, hopefully that's all.
thats good - my dad had that, and ended up in ICU because he wouldnt do anything about it til his stomach ruptured and alot of blood was lost ( 25 years ago )

Some of y’all remember Sparty. His son is at St Jude’s getting treatment for a particular kind of cancer that’s rare, I believe. He’s doing well but could use the prayers of course.

He wanted me to say hey to the old zoners including @Orangeslice13 and @95 Vol Alum .

Well, crap. Pray lil-PL3 beats that shat!

Some of y’all remember Sparty. His son is at St Jude’s getting treatment for a particular kind of cancer that’s rare, I believe. He’s doing well but could use the prayers of course.

He wanted me to say hey to the old zoners including @Orangeslice13 and @95 Vol Alum .
We'll pray for his kid

As I recall his wife went through the cancer fight as well.
Dang that’s awful

Is this the member whose son played foot ball at Maryville? Whoever it is, prayers for the son, the family, the friends, and the medical team. God bless Danny Thomas and St. Jude.

VN Store

Back