Needing prayers.

He’s a former Memphian living in Nashville area.
OK, I was trying to remember someone named something like SpartaVol or SpartacusVol who I thought was an interesting poster, but who seemed to wrangle with people a lot. He would seem to come and go a lot. I liked his posts, but I avoid the insanity known as the Football Forum during season, so I never really got to know his story.

What is/was Sparty's full username, that we would see here? And again, whoever he is, many prayers for all involved. Cancer is awful at any age, but for young people...

Some of y’all remember Sparty. His son is at St Jude’s getting treatment for a particular kind of cancer that’s rare, I believe. He’s doing well but could use the prayers of course.

He wanted me to say hey to the old zoners including @Orangeslice13 and @95 Vol Alum .
Definitely praying for him.

Mom's out of surgery and in ICU. Still asleep, likely will be for awhile. Doctor said everything went really well, just because she’s so small, he also increased the size of the actual aorta. Said she has no issues with blockages or anything like that. Did need some blood because she was slightly anemic, but that was expected from the stenosis. If everything progresses well she could move to a regular room tomorrow, otherwise it will be Monday. She’s on a ventilator, but should be able to breathe on her own when she wakes up. Hopefully she can go home Tuesday or Wednesday. And, she’s now part cow (that’s what they got the valve from)

Also, I’m sad @Behr didn’t appreciate my Al Gore joke
Mom’s surgery was a year ago today. I still can’t believe she was crushing recovery so hard just for us to lose her a week later. Still doesn’t seem real and I still struggle. Prayers for me this week if you don’t mind

OK, I was trying to remember someone named something like SpartaVol or SpartacusVol who I thought was an interesting poster, but who seemed to wrangle with people a lot. He would seem to come and go a lot. I liked his posts, but I avoid the insanity known as the Football Forum during season, so I never really got to know his story.

What is/was Sparty's full username, that we would see here? And again, whoever he is, many prayers for all involved. Cancer is awful at any age, but for young people...
Spartacavolus was his username.

Bless her heart. Praying for her and your dad.
Thank you so much @vollygirl , she is actually doing better today because she is awake and Dad went to 5 different food places and brought her back all kinds of food for her to eat, he is such a sweetie. I am so thankful for all of my Volnation prayer Warriors....You all are the Best!! We still do not know how long she will be in the hospital, she could of had a mini stroke and also she has a fracture in her hip, could be an old one from a fall so it is healing on its own I believe.

Mother was hospitalized yesterday. Unsure what happened. Her feet gave out trying to get her to the car, and she collapsed when my father was taking her to the dentist. Last time something like this happened it was a mini stroke. But there does not seem to be evidence of that yet. Hopefully we'll find out more today. When they asked her what year it was though she said "Eighty something...." it's heart breaking to see. Prayers appreciated.

Mother was hospitalized yesterday. Unsure what happened. Her feet gave out trying to get her to the car, and she collapsed when my father was taking her to the dentist. Last time something like this happened it was a mini stroke. But there does not seem to be evidence of that yet. Hopefully we'll find out more today. When they asked her what year it was though she said "Eighty something...." it's heart breaking to see. Prayers appreciated.
Prayers for Momma, SNF!

Praying for all.

Praying for her.

Praying for her

VN Store

Back