Neil Young vs. Joe Rogan

Adults want to be treated like adults. They don't want to be talked to like children. That's the CDC's main problem (along with many municipal health departments). They are eggheads with zero people skills. They propose guidance that has little to zero real world feasibility and then get ruffled when the plebs won't comply. They also issue guidance that even an average rational person scratches their head at but if they dare to voice their concern they are instantly labeled anti science horse dewormer trumptard.

This is true.

Just so you know, you are absolutely wrong here. Confirmed by multiple surgeon friends and several published reports I provided early on in the pandemic, paper surgical masks are worn SOLELY to keep surgical debris off the health care workers' faces. They have never been shown to reduce wound infections and do not stop virus
spread.

I respect your opinion. But, I ask you... would you prefer your surgeon wear a mask during your surgery or not. I've read the literature and it does lean towards masks being a traditional yet scientifically questionable component.

Here ya go:

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Right, because they were lying to us telling us we didn't need an N95, when in reality, that is what we actually needed.

Biden said if you are vaxxed you won't spread it:
PolitiFact - Biden says that vaccinated people can’t spread COVID-19. That’s not what CDC says.

Here is Fauci repeatedly contradicting himself:
Gov. Ron Desantis Campaign Ad Criticizing Fauci (clip): AIR.TV

Whoa.

That CDC info is surprising... wasn't aware.

I get it. I see the light and respect yours and others opinions here. This is not good.

I respect your opinion. But, I ask you... would you prefer your surgeon wear a mask during your surgery or not. I've read the literature and it does lean towards masks being a traditional yet scientifically questionable component.
Given the available information, I wouldn't care. He or she would likely prefer to keep my bleeder, drill splatter, etc off of their mouth, though. I've certainly had my share of surprises during procedures where I wish I had put one on!

I'll spare y'all the details since it's dinner time.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Given the available information, I wouldn't care. He or she would likely prefer to keep my bleeder, drill splatter, etc off of their mouth, though. I've certainly had my share of surprises during procedures where I wish I had put one on!

Same concept for dental hygienists - crap be flying out of your mouth when they are in there scraping away

Honestly it also helps keep surgeon snot from dripping into the wound, but that was pre-Covid when people still worked when sick.

Because the teachers unions want masks in schools. Have to keep them happy.
You know, teachers might have damaged their reputations more than any group during this time. The teachers union didnt have much reputation left, but the rank and file teachers seem to have done some damage to themselves this time.

Whoa.

That CDC info is surprising... wasn't aware.

I get it. I see the light and respect yours and others opinions here. This is not good.

Glad I could help.

We are living in a time of politicized information. BOTH sides will attempt to use it to their political advantage.

Reactions: EasternVol
You know, teachers might have damaged their reputations more than any group during this time. The teachers union didnt have much reputation left, but the rank and file teachers seem to have done some damage to themselves this time.
My experience has been just the opposite. There seems to be a much greater appreciation for teachers now than there has been in years.

I love Rogan as a personality. I don't care for his thoughts on anything political or related to science but I genuinely believe he's just searching for truth. I see what you're saying but look at it another way. Rogan is who he is (it's not "carefully picked") and that appeals to a certain group thar feels edgy and smart for listening to him.

I remember one time Rogan had a controversial guest because so many fans heavily recommended him. Rogan was up front about that fact, saying he didn't know much of anything about the guy, and then Rogan went onto make the conversation very difficult for the guy because he was an idiot and Rogan doesn't just do **** to pander to his audience unless he's feeling it. Somebody gimme help with this guys name. It's like "Adnan the Enforcer" or something stupid like that.

I want to see Rogan moderate a Presidential debate.

Won't matter, they are immensely powerful and protected. They can do as they wish with impunity and whenever they overstep they fall back on just doing it for the kids.

VN Store

Back